Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

It works out much more expensive than supermarkets and often is not what you want.
Try Aldi they are cheap enough and quality is good. Also every 2 weeks they have 6 items in special offer 39p & 69p. Until saturday they have 39p offers - Beetroot, broccoli, savoy cabbage, carrot, salad potatoes and onion (I think)

I get organic fruit and veg delivered from Riverford - quality and taste is great every time + I don't have to go to the supermarket (temptations) more than once a week for meat etc - I also get a better variety of veg than if I go to the supermarket - get all of our fruit and veg for about £24 / week for hubby and I. Maybe that's expensive but it's convenient and it's great ;-) xx

WW white rolls (hex b) are in poundland - 6 pack (cant remember price there!!!!!!! ;) )

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Also in poundland (or at least my local one) -

Nandos sauces (syns vary but most of them 0.5 - 1 syn per tbsp)
WW naans, bagels, pittas and petit pains
WW crisps and biscuits (of various kinds)

:)

Damn when I went in my Poundland they didnt have any of the WW bread things left :( must go hunting again this weekend!

Ladies - If your buying your WW stuff from poundland check the dates first - I bought a packet of bagels last week and they were 3 days out of date

Seconding Aldi - I love the super six. Tell you what else is good though: Tesco reduce things at about 5-7pm each day, and continue until the store closes. On Sunday they reduce at about 3:30pm. I often pick up superfree veg for silly prices if I go then. Like a bag of organic carrots for 6p, lettuce for 4p, big bag of kale for 5p. They ALWAYS keep for days too.

Actually I scored 10 yoghurts for 5p each the other day, and I'm always finding other stuff like WM bread to go in the freezer. ;-) Bought mum a bunch of flowers for 25p once and they kept for 10 days!

Iceland still have the greek mullerlights on offer for £1 I stocked up on the luscious lemon and coconut as they are £2.14 is asda rip off lol

After reading this I rushed down to Iceland quite excited:) Oh the disappointment :( Not a sniff of any) :( :( :(

Ladies - If your buying your WW stuff from poundland check the dates first - I bought a packet of bagels last week and they were 3 days out of date

Our were dated end of march

Btw us "ladies" thank you for helping the slimming cause amongst the genders!

Our were dated end of march

Btw us "ladies" thank you for helping the slimming cause amongst the genders!

Lol Elliot, nice way to put it!

Back