Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Sainsburys Quorn 342

Just seen that sainsburys are selling Quorn range 3 for the price so 2. Stock up on your sausages and mince
Until 9th july

Muller lights - 2 packs of 6 for 5 pounds in Morrisons and Asda and 6 individual pots for 3 pounds in Asda.

Lidl have now started doing their own cheaper version of the Mullerlight Vanilla & Choc sprinkles, Orange and Choc sprinkles etc...

They're only 31p a pot so much cheaper than Mullers.

Calories and nutritional info seems the same - does anyone know if these would also be free?
Would syn them but can't remember the name of them only the flavours - typical foodie! Lol.

Would save me £££'s to switch to these if they are free. Mullers are so expensive x

Lidl have now started doing their own cheaper version of the Mullerlight Vanilla & Choc sprinkles, Orange and Choc sprinkles etc...

They're only 31p a pot so much cheaper than Mullers.

Calories and nutritional info seems the same - does anyone know if these would also be free?
Would syn them but can't remember the name of them only the flavours - typical foodie! Lol.

Would save me £££'s to switch to these if they are free. Mullers are so expensive x

i dunno about the syns value but be careful and double check before you switch...i did that before with Aldi's versions and some of them were 3 syns! no way would i syn a yog when so many are free....but like you say, they are expensive! i'd be interested to find out too though....

have you tried activia 0% yogs?
i love them and you're getting an 8 pack for £1.50 just now in tesco instead of £3!
i like them better than muller lights and sometimes they have the snack pot ones on offer x

i dunno about the syns value but be careful and double check before you switch...i did that before with Aldi's versions and some of them were 3 syns! no way would i syn a yog when so many are free....but like you say, they are expensive! i'd be interested to find out too though....

have you tried activia 0% yogs?
i love them and you're getting an 8 pack for £1.50 just now in tesco instead of £3!
i like them better than muller lights and sometimes they have the snack pot ones on offer x

Ooh no I haven't. If they're free then defo worth the switch.
Can't afford £5 every week on yoghurts just for me.

Thank you! X

I dont know the make you have been looking at in Lidl hun but found this

Irish Yogurts, Diet Yogurts, all varieties, 100g Free

Ooh no I haven't. If they're free then defo worth the switch.
Can't afford £5 every week on yoghurts just for me.

Thank you! X

they're really tasty and creamy. i think muller light can be bitter sometimes.
they do a bigger one (similar to muller light size) for 60 odd pence but sometimes on offer for 50p and sometimes half price. the smaller packs come in more flavours.
think the banana snackpot and the rhubarb are maybe half a syn but i get the strawberry, raspberry, cherry, peach, pineapple and they're all free. all multi pack ones are free (although there are some newer flavours which i'm not sure about) and as i said 8 for £1.50 just now is a winner for me cos i'll just get those til the offer's done.

i like the irish diet yog's that Texty mentioned too but they're about £1.50 for 4 and activia 0% are much more creamy...i think anyway lol.

let me know what you think if you decide to try them....x

Will defo get some on the next shop. I always tend to stick to the same things so didn't realise they were also free.

Thanks! X

ALDIS yoghurts are BROOKLEA , they range from 1.--3.1/2....the 3.1/2 being...(light, fat free range) Toffee Yoghurts.
Starts with CHERRY being 1syn ....Page .57 of the food directory. HTH xx

Bought 1 to try, (1st week at SW) Greek-style .....flavoured...choc sprinkles , got it home and checked...it had 16 syns!!

Are ALL the irish yoghurts free as sainsbury do an additional pack which although are sugar free are higher calorie?

I buy the muller yogurts when they're on offer, they always are somewhere. As long as you check the dates you'll usually find they'll last ages. I bought 12 (2 x 6pk) from Morrisons on Thursday for 5 pounds and then bought an extra 6 vanilla from asda for 3 pound as they didn't have any of them. If I had a bigger fridge I may stock up more but I don't so can't lol

Not too fussed on WW but didn't know Shape were free. I like those too!

Need to brush up on my yoghurts I think x

The raspberry/strawberry ones, and the peach/passion fruity ones are free. Vanilla pack has syns, 1/2 syn for plain 1 syn for the choc sprinkles one, and there's another pack with rhubarb and apple crumble but not sure on syns x

My faves are definately the muller greek, the coconut ones send me into a different world when I eat them!!!! Think I may just go to the fridge now! mmmmmm

I got 10 Mullers for £4 at Asda today, they are two ( six packs) for £5 in Sainsburys. Just wish the Aldi own brand ones were syn free, damn carbs!! x

Back