Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda had the Muller Greek for £1 - my shop only had the strawberry and lemon left on the shelves.
As Rochelle says, the Shape are £1 each too - I love their cherry or strawberry > sooooo thick & creamy.

The raspberry/strawberry ones, and the peach/passion fruity ones are free. Vanilla pack has syns, 1/2 syn for plain 1 syn for the choc sprinkles one, and there's another pack with rhubarb and apple crumble but not sure on syns x

All of the plain fruit ones are free but the rhubarb crumble and apple crumble are 1/2 a syn. These are my favourite as they're really thick and creamy! Hth x

Just been to Asda and the mullerlight fat free greek style yoghurts are £1 for 4 they are really nice and for me a nice change from mullerlight and only half a syn

strawberry
coconut and vanilla
Lemon

I forgot to say last night, Asda currently have the LM Rosemary & Red Onion Sausage on offer - 3 for £5. Not much of a saving but a saving none the less.

Thought I'd finally use some logic and went to a local greengrocer instead of the supermarket.
Everything I got was huge and I got all this for 12£
2kg washed potatoes
2 punnets of strawberries
6x peaches
6x Granny smith Apples
4x Red onions
a jacket potato
bunch of bananas

So good!

Sainsbos

2 for £2 french fries
600g jar extra light helmans for £1.42
single muller lights 34p
blue diamond almond milk £1
someone was asking earlier about nescafe coffee: 300g jar £5
chewy delights £1.50
honeydew melon £1

Lidls in scotland still has mugshots for 39p each until gone
pepsi max/diet 2l 99p
spinach 69p
mixed veg £1.29
avocado 39p sat/sun only

Quark in normal, vanilla and lemon flavours £1 in Tesco. Pack of 12 mini babybel lights for £2. Tesco light sausages (0.5 each) 2 packs for 3.50£ (16 sausages)

Am most excited to announce that individual millers are half price at Sainsburys and 8 packs of diet coke are bogof!!

Am most excited to announce that individual millers are half price at Sainsburys and 8 packs of diet coke are bogof!!

Ooh fab, am doing my Sainsbury's shop tomorrow night! :D

Danio Yogurts are 3 for £2 in Waitrose (so filling and yummy, well worth the syns!), and Babybel are 1/3 off :) Hoops & Crosses are in the 3 for 2 offer on crisps x

Waitrose also have the 6pk of Mullers with a 1/3 off!

Makes them £2.59!

Back