Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

for all the danio lovers (i haven't tried them yet) asda have them for 50p.
all pasta n sauce, savoury rice and low fat super noodles are 50p
the napolina brand of tinned tomatoes and pasta are 50p

they also have pork shoulders with all the fat and skin cut off....why did i not know about this before! my OH loves pulled pork but it's always so tough getting that off and it puts me off but saw this today and thought woo hoo lol.

oh bugger, I only joined Wednesday and thought fat free was syn free aarrgghhh its so hard to get your head round :(
if anyone finds out please let me know, thanks x

Do we know the syns, if any?

Fat free sadly doesn't mean syn free :cry:

6 fat free yogurts in morrisons are £1.40 there good range

Do we know the syns, if any?

Fat free sadly doesn't mean syn free :cry:

oh bugger, I only joined Wednesday and thought fat free was syn free aarrgghhh its so hard to get your head round :(
if anyone finds out please let me know, thanks x

If these are the Morrisons Eat Smart Fat Free, someone posted back in 2011 that they were syn free but changes in recipe might change whether they need to be syn'd.

Have a look in the Syns thread and also the Syn Free Yoghurt 'sticky' within that thread. You can do a search using key words (don't try full titles because you might miss something that someone has either mis-spelled or called slightly different).

If that fails, post a question on the Syn Thread - list the NV from the pot and ask if someone will put it through the calculator for you. You need to be a paid up member of SW (either in group or on-line) to have access to the calculator.

Good luck

Oops yes looks like it! I just know the cheesecake are 1 syn as I normally wouldn't waste syns on yoghurt but the New York cheesecake is to die for and gives me that thick desert fix! :D I'd steer clear of any Muller Rice ones - my hubby got one by mistake bless him - 10 syns!!! Absolutely mad huh?!

Might have to make a trip to morribobs!

Asda - litre bottles or Ribena NAS £2 instead of £2.86

The pineapples are back up to £1
Cathedral Lighter choices mature cheddar still on offer £2
Plums £1 a punnet
Red and Green Grapes £1.50
Strawberries £2 per punnet
Frylight £2.20
Mullerlight Yogurts 68p each or 5 for £3 a saving of 40p
Mullerlight Greek Yogurts £2.19 or 2 for £4

NuMe Banana Yogurt, 100g Free Free Free
NuMe Beetroot, Yogurt & Mint Dip, chilled, 1 level tbsp ½ ½ ½
NuMe Fat Free Natural Yogurt, 100g Free Free Free
NuMe Fruits of the Forest Yogurt, 100g Free Free Free
NuMe Greek Style Natural Yogurt, Fat Free , 500g pot 2 2 2
NuMe Probiotic Blueberry Yogurt, 125g pot
NuMe Probiotic Peach & Mango Yogurt, 125g pot
NuMe Probiotic Pineapple, Longan & Lime Yogurt, 125g pot

Hope this helps

Ooh, the Greek mullers are £1.50 for four in Tesco and I thought that was good. Co op is even better but our branch is small so may not have many.

Ooh, the Greek mullers are £1.50 for four in Tesco and I thought that was good. Co op is even better but our branch is small so may not have many.

Mine not too big but they had lemon and strawberry. They said the coconut don`t sell. They be my favourite

Anyone know where the cheapest place to get quorn is? So far farmfoods has been best for me, 2 for £3 for mince and chicken, £1 for sausage and hot dogs. I don't mind the supermarket brand veggie sausages but the mince never matches quorn IMO

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Also muller lights? They seem to have shot ip drastically in price since I last did sw

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back