Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

this is gonna sound stupid but do they taste like coffee?? i dont like coffee but i want to start drinking it!

Just had the rich hazlenut one and the flavour is very good. Very hazlenutty! I couldnt taste the douge egberts ones but these are really good!

Well done you have done so well. Very impressed with your extra info ie weight loss ticker and my mini goals how do you do that and how do you post them on your timeline... Hope you can help please lins x

Sainsburys have got two lean stewing beef packs for 6pounds. With the aldi stew pack for a pound I think you could make 8 serving meals or less than 8 pounds

Hi there just to say Tesco's are doing mullerlight yogurts 10 for £4.00 thought that was good. Very impressed with all your weight tickers I've tried to do it but can't manage....Please help x

Muller Greeks £1.50 in sainsburys

How many syns? That sounds delicious :)

Have looked on SW on-line but they're not listed yet but one of the ladies on here said they are 4.5 Syns per sachet so think she's worked it out from the calories, maybe. Sounds about right, in comparison to the others in the range. Whenever I have Syns to spare, I know what I'll be reaching for! :)

Kathy

Can anyone tell me where alpen lights are on offer please. Cheapest ive found are 1.99 in morrisons x

Can anyone tell me where alpen lights are on offer please. Cheapest ive found are 1.99 in morrisons x

i got some chocolate and orange ones today in Home Bargains for 19p each.
dunno if it'll be local but might be worth a look? sometimes B&M have them loose too.

hadn't had them before so only bought a few....but after having one i'm def going back to get more at that price and the best before date was next year!x

I so wish that the B&M was closer to me. It's ages away so I only pop in if I'm over that way for something anyway.

I'm not a huge orange and choc fan but at 19p I would def give those a try!!

I so wish that the B&M was closer to me. It's ages away so I only pop in if I'm over that way for something anyway.

I'm not a huge orange and choc fan but at 19p I would def give those a try!!

i wasn't sure i'd like them but they were nice.
B&M is great for some things, but in my local one, a lot of the stuff they have has a really short date...or the stuff is out of date! (and you get it for 5p lol) x

ALDI have a new flavour of the harvest morn cereal bars out, not sure if its been mentioned but they're chocolate fudge. I checked the nutritional info against the summer fruits ones and they have slightly less of everything bad (cals, sugar, fat ect.) and more fibre, so they must still be counted as 2 for a HEX. I was very excited in the shop-probably way too excited to be fair

Haha I didn't look at what you'd ordered but just placing my order and going to exactly the same as you. Have you had their coffee before, are they nice? Are the jars bigger then the dowle Egbert ones?

Haha I didn't look at what you'd ordered but just placing my order and going to exactly the same as you. Have you had their coffee before, are they nice? Are the jars bigger then the dowle Egbert ones?

I didn't like the cinder toffee to much but that's the only one I've tried. & no they're quite small jars.

On the beanies (coffee) website they have an offer where you buy 4 jars for £10 + FREE DELIVERY (which I'm sure was £4) & they have new flavours for Christmas :)

^ my previous post :)

Back