Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

Asda

Persimmon 3pk - 98p
Muller Greek 4pk - 96p
WW Dessert Yogurts (syn free) 4 pk - 96p
Pepsi 2 Ltr - 2 bottles for £3
Alpen Lights 70cal -£1

Low fat Supernoodles are 40p in tescos

tescos have 6pk muller lights for 1.85 (cheaper than asda)

and also, not food,. but we all deserve to feel pretty, they have the big bottle of tresemme shampoo and conditioners for 2.49 a bottle (only certain ones though, ie i bought the 24 hr body ones )

xx

tescos have 6pk muller lights for 1.85 (cheaper than asda)

and also, not food,. but we all deserve to feel pretty, they have the big bottle of tresemme shampoo and conditioners for 2.49 a bottle (only certain ones though, ie i bought the 24 hr body ones )

xx

Who thats cheap xx

Dammit, bought all those from Lidl yesterday, wish I'd waited a day now!! x

I'm quite sad, every Monday morning I check online to see what offers they have lol!

Fresh fruit and veg costs so much especially when you're buying it all the time. I love lidl now :)

Tesco
Special K crisps 4x pack £1
Weight watchers pitta 50p
Various meat 2 for £7 or 3 for £10
Chewy D bars £1
Packs of chestnut mushrooms 80p

They also have a baby & toddler event on for anyone with small children.

linda mcartney red onion and rosemary sausages are 98p for 6pk frozen in asda at the moment.

ive stocked up:D

Not really a "bargain" so to speak but I made a new discovery in Sainsbury's today, in their packeted meat section they do "slow cooked bbq pulled pork" £2.00 and it's only 1 syn for the whole packet and it's lovely.
They usually have mix and match on 3 for £5 too. x

Not really a "bargain" so to speak but I made a new discovery in Sainsbury's today, in their packeted meat section they do "slow cooked bbq pulled pork" £2.00 and it's only 1 syn for the whole packet and it's lovely.
They usually have mix and match on 3 for £5 too. x

Oooo that is interesting, will have to look next time i am in there =)

Back