Where the bargains are at and anything else thats useful.

You can get 10 Muller Light yoghurts at Asda for £4 at the moment. They have the limited edition Turkish Delight flavour which is delicious and FREE! I've been freezing them and having one in the evening. It feels like a treat to me and because I'm allowed to have it makes it even better! :)

You can get 10 Muller Light yoghurts at Asda for £4 at the moment. They have the limited edition Turkish Delight flavour which is delicious and FREE! I've been freezing them and having one in the evening. It feels like a treat to me and because I'm allowed to have it makes it even better! :)

How long do u freeze em for xx

Hi blades, I freeze them for a couple of hours. I did try them overnight but they were rock solid. Definitely worth a try x

Cheers xx will try that tomorrow xx

Saw these in Tesco...

Low low spread £1
Laughing cow triangles extra light £1
Total 0% 75p
Batchelors pasta n sauce 49p
Alpen light £1
Low fat supernoodles 40p
Freddos 6pk £1
Muller light 6pk £1.85
Branston beans 4pk £1.27

Alpen light bars (you can have 2 for a HEB) are £1 a box in Tesco until 29th Jan

HH.jpg

I absolutely love these new Hula Hoops Puft Crisps.
They are 3.5 syns a pack & full of flavour. Really nice. Highly recommend to anyone who is a crisp lover. I got them from Asda for 93p. They only had salt & vinegar left though. Would love to try the other flavours.

10926466_307535436123338_7387121942697279539_n.jpg

I saw the HairyBikers Fb post earlier as I walked into Asda which said their sauces were only £1 a pouch at the moment so I couldn't resist on stocking up. They are great for a quick low syn meal.

Chicken tikka masala is 7 syns per pouch.
Chicken korma is 7 syns per pouch.
Lamb saag is 4.5 syns per pouch.

Asda tonight.... Sorry if someones already posted but thought I'd share
Alpen Lights 98p a box.
Mugshots 50p each.
Maggi sachets all 50p each.
Hairy Dieters curry sauce pouches all £1 each.
WW pouches of hot chocolate (jaffa cake, cappucino cream cake and cherry chocolate) all £1 a pouch.
Hula Hoops Puft crisps 6 pack for 93p and low syns.
Big bag of Mccain 5% fat chips is £1.97 at mo. (1.5 syns per 100g) and well worth it when you fancy proper chips.
All fruit/herbal teas are £1 a box at mo. Twinings, Tetley, PG Tips and some Clipper ones.
12 pack of Babybel lights are £1.87 (6 packs are £1.84 lol)
All Philadelphia tubs are 87p each. Any flavour including the chocolate one xxx

ww.jpg

Back