Cruise PP Where to buy Nori and Goji berries UK

Toriax

I've been on and off the Dukan Diet for about three months now and these are two things I have not been able to find (at a reasonable price, without paying silly amounts online etc).

People have said you can get them at any supermarket and mysupermarket.co.uk does show them as available in Tesco and Asda (my two local supermarkets) but for whatever reason they don't stock them.

I'd really like to try both, especially the goji berries as I miss fruit terribly.

Thanks to any one who can help.

And as a tip to my fellow UK Dukaners if you have a Home Bargains near you they have 500g bag of Mornflake at 50p!!

Hi Tori.

there's another thread about Goji at the moment, LOL. I buy mine from Asda in the fresh fruit area, but on the stand where they sell the packs of things like sunflower seeds, dried mango, mini raisin boxes. theya re £1.49 for 100g.

The nori I bought from my local B&M store, have never ever seen them before and had to check online first to see if I could have them before Ibought them. B&M is one of those shops that sells different types of foods (like home bargains) at a cheaper price. I've been payign 29p a pack of ten sheets.

Hey ! great minds think alike !
Holland & Barratt 2.85 for 75g and Tesco 1.75 for 100g. These are my local stores. (Just found the Tesco gojis today !)
I will look for them in Asda when I am next in, but my local Asda is about 16 miles away !

Will check B&M for nori, I go in there often. What section do you find them in though as I am sure I have looked before and couldn't see any.

I've actually never checked the fresh fruit aisles for Goji berries, I feel silly now, I will have a look.

Tori, don't feel silly I think it took me a couple of walk arounds before i found them, actually thoguht it would have been in the baking aisle LOL.

The nori is usually on the shelves near to the dried herbs, and packet sauces etc., in my BM it was just one box that was stood on its own on a shelf.

Managed to get both, yay :)

Nori 29p in B&M and Goji berries £1.79 in Tesco near the fresh fruit area.

Not tried the nori yet and although I don't hate the goji berries I don't love them either, not sure if this is a good or bad thing as I do miss fruit and hoped they would hit the spot but at £1.79 for a little bag it's probably a good thing I won't be getting through too many as I would be skint lol

Tori try soaking them in warm water first....the water will be soaked up and replump the berries. A lot sweeter that way. I put them in my porridge, yogurt, and muffins.

Glad you were able to get everything, I have about 7 packs of the nori in the cupboard now. May go buy a whole load more just in case they sell out LOL.

Back