Where to start... suppose hello is a good place! WW and forum newbie here

Target12

Hoping a change will give me the kickstart I need and that giving and getting some extra support might make the difference. Love SW and got me to target after DS was born. Started to get over-familiar with it now though and keep cheating before I've even got started.

Hi Target,

i loved SW too, just didn't love me, free food, i could do a 2.5 kilo bag of spuds, and more savoury rice then you could shake a stick at, needless to say not much came off! How you finding WW?

Love

Mamma xx

And Mamma totally the same as you with SW, I think I took too much advantage of the 'free' food, I gained weight so gave that the elbow and now here I am back to trusty weight watchers :)

Ha ha mamma so true. I just kid myself I'm going to stop when my syns are used up and never do. I'm joining a group Monday but going to register for monthly pass Friday so I can start to get my head round it. Not done WW since before pro points and if I don't plan and get organised nothing works. You been on WW for long?x

I think they all work but you have to find the one that suits you best. Sometimes a change is good even if it only reminds you what you like about another one! Good luck aromatic mist

I've done it a couple times, 2nd time on pro points and I'm more focused. Working nights I find it much easier, I can grab food (yes, processed too) and point it, I know I can have bread, chocolate and all the other sinful things but its in moderation. Sins I found in most food I would have liked was more then my daily allowance anyway, so id wrecked it before I started so to speak. Least on ww, if I eat something in a splurge moment I can make up for it with healthy choices later to balance myself out or use my weekly extra :) xx

Back