Where to start?!

Baileygirl

I have used the 10 min solution dvd which was a good starter dvd. I progressed to Kettlebell Bootcamp which I really like as I can mix up the routines to suit time/energy and have also used Jillian Michaels Shred it with weights which was OK but not a favourite.

However, I have caved in and bought the Kettleworx program :D I have the 6 dvd set (Intro, Core, Cardio, Resistance, Fast Abs and Fat burn)

My questions are
1) Where to start? (1 week of each or 1 dvd each time or 1 for 6 weeks?)
2) Does anyone do more than the 3x20? I've been doing bootcamp every day for 20-30 mins with an odd day off and I'd like to continue the momentum.
3) Does everyone follow the diet plan?
4) Any tips/advice/suggestions welcome :p

hiya... i have a whole load of kettleworx dvd's too. I'm starting at the '6 week body transformation' stage which is doing 1 each of cardio, core, and resistance sessions per week. If i wanted to ramp it up i'd probably just repeat each one twice a week or add in some fast abs or something like you are doing.. not something i think my body could stand to be honest but if you are already pretty fit then go for it ;). I'm on week 2 at the moment.

Yes, the plank is NOT fun, in total agreement with you there. I am happy to say that i can actually do it now though, allbeit for only 2 or 3 seconds :).

Good luck and keep it up!

Back