where would i find maysan curry mix ??

loughpet

Hi read in one of the posts there about maysan curry mix where can i get this from .

Have Tesco and a small Asda near me

Cheers

Some of the larger Tescos and Asdas have it. You will mostly find it in butcher's shops, delis and chinese supermarkets.

It comes in an oblong flat box and is in a solid form.

You can also find Maykway curry powder in supermarkets, it's in a small pot - the blue lidded one is the one that tastes most like Chinese chippy curry. Very annoyingly it has no nutritional info, but the main ingredient is wheatflour, the rest of the ingredients are spices which are free.

I syn this as if it were wheatflour and add 6 syns on top as right at the end of the ingredients list it says 'vegetable oil'

I normally make a really really good curry for two out of it and count approximately 12 syns for the whole thing.

Hi there, I get mine from the chinese supermarket! I live in glasgow but theres usually one in most towns. I dont cook much thats my partners job but love going shopping there as I have a really sweet tooth and there isnt much there to temp me but plenty of good healthy food.

Hi there, sorry didn't reply sooner but not had time to be online this week.
It depends which kind of sauce/powder you get both maysan and macway have different kinds so you can choose your fav or hot you want it.

Back