Wheres frontier-phil?

Just realised that now your back, theres no milk cartons, free pends, hats or badges..

and no need for the philettes ..

Gutted.

Look what youv done.. *shakes head*

PHIL, is it really YOU?! Congrats on Esmee (I love that name).

Nothing much has happened here, except we all did a meme thread, where you answer questions about yourselves and then the Mods went "OMG IDENTITTY THEFT WILL HAPENS! DELEET THE THRED!" and it got taken down just in time to save us.

PHIL, is it really YOU?! Congrats on Esmee (I love that name).

Nothing much has happened here, except we all did a meme thread, where you answer questions about yourselves and then the Mods went "OMG IDENTITTY THEFT WILL HAPENS! DELEET THE THRED!" and it got taken down just in time to save us.

Ah, thats true.. Totally forgot about that crisis!! Thankgod admin was there to save us all. we are silly silly people, sharing with the world just how crazy we all are....
now youv missed out on learning about everyones crazy obbsessions and habits.. and all our personal info, so no hacking our computers or various accounts for you.

How inconvieniant that your daughter would chose such a time to make an appearance hahaha

Jokies :D congrats again.. hows the slimming going along?? x

I think the questions, "What's your favourite bank?" and "If you had to think of a password what would it be?" should have alerted us to the endless evil possibilities.

hahaha, yes. how did we just not pick up on that? Again, we are silly silly, niave people. Tut. We should really sit in a corner and think over how silly we have been.

*shakes head* ..

:O!!! OMG! and i introduced Big bummed brian, what if some crazy criminal planned to steal him?! <--

Oh how very unthoughtful i have been..

:O!!! OMG! and i introduced Big bummed brian, what if some crazy criminal planned to steal him?! <--

Oh how very unthoughtful i have been..

To be on the safe side, I'm thinking you'll need a Safe House and a name change for Brian at least...

Hey, get Phil to take Brian to where he's been. I mean, that was an excellent hiding place! We couldn't find Phil, could we?

Ah, Good thinking batman, .. Phil.. will you take brian under your wing and protect him? please remember he does have a big bum, so it could be difficult.. and also no legs? ( don't ask me why, £10 for a squidgy duck with no legs!? What is the credit crunch bringing the world too, he only has pathetically small flappy arms) he'l need looking after.

I best give some thought to his new change of identity. Maybe i could do that while i think over how stupid i was in the first place to release such information..

hangs head in shame...

Phil might be back-or is it really Phil?!! Am I the only one to notice that his photo has changed and he is now.........a dinosaur?!! Do we have an imposter in the camp me thinks?!!!!!!

:ROFLMAO: You lot are all nuts.....you absolutely lost me when Big Bum Brian came into the picture!!! As long as it all makes sense in your own head then that is the main thing! :D

K xx

Come on Kerry, you know you want to.............join the dark side!!!
(I wonder if I have now completely lost the plot? Hey ho, it feels good, so why fight it!! LOL!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!! Phils back!!!!! Congratulations Phil and all your family. Im glad to see the milk carton did the trick.

P.S. What a beautiful name, your new daughter I mean!! :) :)

Now that the missing carton has been seen and did the trick, I have deleted it from existence!!!! Think I must have scared Phil into changing his profile pic.......ooops, didnt mean to! :) :)

Haha, Well.. now that phil is safe and sound all is well.. but what are we gunna do about big bummed brian now that he is potentially at risk? :eek: Poor big bummed brian..

Back