where's my motivation gone???

Fifi 1984

I do not know where my motivation has dissapeared to but it seems to have gone completely, for the past 3 weeks have STS, got weighed today and yet another STS result. Guess things could be worse, I could be putting on each week but I cans ee that my weight is very slowly creeping up again.

Maybe I should try something other than SW, have tried WW in the past but not a huge fan of counting anything whether it be points or calories.

Any good tips to sort myself out? Have booked up a few classes at the gym as this sometimes helps me feel better about my body and makes me want to look good.

I need to determination that I had a year ago when I first joined. Have thought about taking a few weeks off and then jumping back in but scared I'll put it ALL back on and will be back to square one.:eek:

Treat this week as your first week. Go back to basics, read your book, plan some lovely meals, write everything down and weigh and measure everything you need to.

Up the superfree foods and snack on superfree too.

You'll be on your way to a loss in no time!

i think the starting a fresh thing is a good idea, i am doing that this week. i am going to do all red days and doing lots of exercise! deffo think about new recipes

The weight isn't creeping back on again, you've just STS so no weight gain.

I agree with the others, go back to basics, write everything down & count every syn.

I have to agree with the others and treat the week as your first one. Get the books out and re-read everything..also, write/ keep a food diary, as my Consultant keeps saying "as you bite it write it!"
Try this, along with drinking plenty of water before you decide to leave Sw.

xxx

Back