Where's the booklet?

Littlered81

Ok, this might sound really dim, but I thought I would get a booklet about the diet with my order, I rechecked my boxes but definitely no leaftlet. Was I supposed to add it to my cart? And is it just the same as the one that's on the website?

It's in a pdf file on the website, it doesn't tell you a great deal!

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

They usually put it in the box with your shakes .

As Divster has said it is also on their website.

Here is the link to the page where you will see where you can down load it...

Total Solution

Thanks Mini & Divster, was worried I was missing out on vital information - but it doesn't really tell you much does it? Was hoping it would give me some more info about tha AAM weeks!

I never recieved the booklet either, I emptied the boxes lastnight and nothing to be found.

Read the website anyways and it's pretty self explanatory

I didn't get one either, but luckily got all the info I needed from Minimins :)

I didnt get one either but its all on their website and i read most things on here anyway.

I had one in my 1st order - but nothing in the next two. You haven't missed much TBH. The booklet is very vague.

All the info you need you will get from the lovely, fab, supportive peeps on minimins :D

I know - I am loving this website - bit too much I expect! I think I have probably got a lot more info from here than I have from Exante's own website. Also being on here keeps me nice & focused!

Back