Where's week 11?

fattothin

Gold Member
Morning all, just had my WI and I am 16 stone, thats -4 lb this week:D and means I have lost 56lb in total, which also means I have to lose 1 stone in the next 5 weeks for my first goal, its looking like a close call to me.
Although I have had a poor week which as seemed to have lasted a month, mentally I have felt a bit down doing this diet. I think the best way to get through the weeks is to keep yourself busy which I intend to do this week.
Just for some encouragement all you people wanting to binge, snack or treat yourself the after effects are just not worth the aggro you will put yourself through, I know this diet is harsh and not for the faint hearted but stick with it we can all do it, in-fact we can all do anything if you want it so bad, so stick with it and good luck.:)
Right week 11 where are you;)!

you are an inspiration to us all mate...great news on your continued weight loss and yep, you will hit your target...youve had continuous large losses so far so no reason why you shouldnt get there by your birthday :)

fantastic

h xx

well done honey 4 stone that is one hell of an achievement you should manage that stone before your birthday i know what you mean about the cheating it just isnt worth it although the bar didnt knock me out of ketosis all ive done is think about eating ever since even though i am not hungry we all need to just stick to this for a bit longer and get down to our goals we have the rest of our lives to eat afterall xx well done again lillie xx

Well done honey, must be the press ups!! proud of you babe xxx

well done - you are doing brilliant. You can def get to your goal, good luck for this week :)

Back