Whew!!! Keeping it off, thank goodness!!!

SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA
Day 22 of maintenance....and lost a half a pound from last week. I keep my WI until Friday mornings now. I am really enjoying my healthy eating and I'm really trying not to eat 'cos of boredom....so I'm on top of all housework and washing etc....just another bonus of doing LT!!! This is the very first time in my life where I've not immediately stuffed my face and gained weight after a diet....:D

Well done, isnt maintenance great where you can actually appreciate what food we eat instead of old habits of just stuffing our faces!

I agree with the household chores, I have never been so active around the house as I have since LT and Maintenance.

well can someone come and clean mine then cos it's filthy, been to busy at work since returning from holiday not finished work until late two nights. My darling hubby has done all the holiday ironing though, gardening and housework to do tomorrow. Glad you are keeping the weight off. I am so far, but hubby is eating healthy to so it helps.
Had blip yesterday as I was at a conference and had a couple of small pastries, travelled to London and was starving, had a healthy lunch though, checked scales today and no harm done whew!!! :):)

Well done Sharon! FAB!

I've found when eating out, which I've done a lot this week - it's not that I 'can't have' things on the menus - it's that I don't want them. There really isn't anything I fancy! All I want it something healthy and tasty! x

Thats brilliant chick!! well done!!

Stick to the healthy eating!

As soon as I had a break I couldnt get back on it again xx

yes I know what you mean, I think the lesson I learned from this is to take some fruit in my bag in case there is nothing healthly on offer.
Sharon I am finding it helpful logging on here, only thing is my hubby thinks I am getting obsessed, but I dont want this diet to fail either. Still would like to lose another 7 pounds even though everyone says I look fine, but my next holiday is in ten weeks so plenty of time. I think I want to do this to give some leeway, but I am fitting nicely into size 12's which was my ultimate aim so we will see how it goes.

Back