whey protein powders...

JustForMe

Gold Member
i think i already know the answer but can we have any extra powders (very low in carbs...almost nil) as an extra supplement?

im just feeling really tired and have a lack of energy. i cant drink anymore water i just dont know what to do :(

Fraid not - do not have anything that isnt on the allowed list.

nope, sorry

h xx

Nope.

nothing at all. i'm afraid you just have to persever through the difficult first week or 2... and be confident that it will be worth it!

hey hun! u must feel like s**t right now! why dont u try some tea and i think people are putting sweetners into them???? or even mix a shake with 60-70ml of water into a mousse! it will fill u up more and then might bring a bit of energy back to u! sometimes if im feeling crap i have a fourth shake and the next day id have two! its not meant to be done but im still having 21 a week ya know! x x

i absolutely hate the taste of any tea or coffee and im already drinking over 5 litres of water.

iv tried splitting my shakes but thats not working either. im just hoping it passes.

try peppermint tea with a sweetner. this has been a lifesaver for me. the crappy feelings will go soon but if you dont like tea/coffee and arnt drinking as much might you be missing caffiene? I have started putting a spoon of coffee in my choc and vanilla shakes to cheer them up and I think it def helps:) all the best x

im pretty akward haha. i hate the taste of coffee too!

Sigh!!!:sigh:.....Sorry hun, nothing but LT products, water, leaf-teas and coffee but after a few more days, the ketosis will kick in big time and hey presto!!! No more hunger...yes really!!!

Back