:( whhhyyyyy

missclare85

Silver Member
Does being fat suck so much :(

Why cant fat be the new slim.

Oh blah am in such a kak mood and really doesnt help when ppl r eatting beef fried rice with curry, an i had chicken breast, carrot an turnip and gravey :(

Merrrrrr!!!!

I get weighed tomorrow but i just feel so rubbish and dont help am still sick and my cough kept me up all night &&&&&& i know the are monster munch in my wardrobe and AAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

:(

Well just think when you go for WI tomorrow you will be so glad you didnt eat the beef fried rice, the monster munch or the quality street. You will walk out of WI with a smile on your face and be proud of yourself. Good luck - you know you can do it

But i DID eat the quality street!!!!! FIVEEE syns. Atleast i wont make that mistake again thats for sure. An uno wha...they wasnt even nice!!

lol! this cheered me up 'why can't fat be the new slim'????? :D

the worst thing for me is i can't even enjoy a treat now and again without feeling guilty and end up going on a massive binge!!! atleast you resisted! if I only I had your will power on saturday, went on a MONSTER binge and even though i had a good week apart from that expecting to go to weigh in with a 4lb GAIN!!!! :eek:

I weight tomorrow too and know I havent lost this week - my star week grrrr - and tonight I could have eaten everything but I didnt. My daughter had 2 slices of cheesecake and I nearly ripped it out her hands ha ha.

I do love the fact you have monster munch in your wardrobe though x

This may sound weird, but if coughing keeps you awake at night, then try sleeping sitting up, or at least propped up, with lots of pillows. Last year when I had a chest infection, it was the only way I could get any sleep, because as soon as I lay down the coughing started. It takes a bit of getting used to, but better than keeping yourself and everyone else awake.

Haha thanks all i think i needed the rant as per :p

Ha the monster munch i got for my bf an he never ever took them home. Lazy git!!

As for my cough i suffer with my chest im asthmatic so when ever i get a cold or anythin viral it goes straight to my chest. So i know what ur sayin bout sleeping sitting up but i eventually slip down them. Blah!!

Back