Which are your favourite?

Sarah_P

Happy to be slim at last
With me setting up my consultancy, I am curious to find out what everyones favourite flavours are. So, which products do you like the most and least?

Hey Sarah,

I like all the shake flavours, but feel the vanilla one is a bit bland (but still ok to drink).

I LOVE the mushroom and thai chicken soups. The tomato soup is ok - I'd have it if I want a change from the mushroom and thai chicken. I haven't tried the vegetable soup yet cos I'm not keen on peas!

The 2 bars are lovely. Love the orange flavour of the Chocolate Orange bar and love the raisins in the Toffee Nut one.

Hope that helps. Good luck with setting up the consultancy! :)
Let us know if you need anything else!

Love Lisa

:)

Btw, I had grilled sea bass with broccoli and choi sum on the side tonight.

Felt like heaven! :D

He he he! Food, glorious food!!! :)

Thanks guys.

I went off tomato, but now like it again. I like lots of worcester sauce in it. Still not keen on vanilla and can take or leave chocolate.

Veg soup is my favourite soup and banana my favourite shake.

Hi Sarah
Ask me in a week LOL. So far I like the vanilla and strawberry shakes and also the mushroom and chicken soup. Not sure of the choc orange bar. As it's all still new, I may change my mind at the end of the 1st week

Hi Sarah

I like the Banana and Strawberry shakes and also the Thai Chicken soup and the Tomato was ok. Having Mushroom for the 1st time tonight!

Mathswiz said she doesnt have the bars as they are high in carbs? I am ordering the special offer packs that comes with the bars.......................is it best to stay away from them? Will this affect me going into keytosis?

Thanks Becky x

Hi Becky, I have just replied on the other thread, but it's fine to have a bar each day. I have been having one per day for the last 16 weeks and I stay in ketosis all the time. I love the bars myself and I liked the chewing on total with the bars.

I haven't tried them all but so far i really like the tomato and thai chicken soups, the strawberry and banana shakes are okish prefer the banana out of the two though.
Bars- The toffee raisin one is quite nice but really not that keen on the choc orange (which is the one i have more of, typical!)
I'll let you know about the rest of the soups as i try them :)

Never thought I'd say this Sarah, but I actually quite like the tomato & basil soup now! I had quite a few of them left over from the promo packs I bought (I now buy what I like from Exante - not the promo packs) so I made myself drink them!

I might even try the Vegetable soup - have got 3 packs of those lying around as well!

Tomato has become one of my favourites now as well. I have it with lots of worcestershire sauce in it. It's funny how your tastes change over the week. The veg is my favourite soup. Really creamy.

Hi Sarah, I have tried all the pack and bars. For me I have to say that the banana and strawberry shakes are fantastic, the vanilla i sometime add a spoon of coffee to to make a "latte" which is fantastic. The chococlate shake is great hot too. The soups are great my fav's at the moment are Thai Chicken and Vegetable, followed by the Tomato and then the Mushroom. I most definately prefer the toffee nut and raisin bar. Hope this help Emily xxx

Back