Which Cereal for HE B

Wobbly71

Silver Member
Hiya

Which cereals do people use for their HE b.

I don't like all-bran or weetabix. Wanted something to go with fruit and either milk or yogurt for a bit of crunch.

Thanx

1oz of Puffed wheat is great and loads in a bowl!!! I have sweetner over it and it tastes similar to Sugar Puffs.

i have weetabix crunchy bran, you can have 42g of it as a b choice so you get almost half a bowl full which is a nice bonus :D

jUST BUMPING THIS THREAD UP

WHAT DOES EVERYONE HAVE FOR CEREAL AS 28GHONEYNUT SHREDDIES IS NOT MUCH AT ALL :(
rUTHY XXX

I normally have weetabix crunchy bran, or an oat so simple porridge sachet. I'm a bit of a goldylocks though and won't eat it hot!

AWW BLESS YOU GOLDYLOCKS LOL

i dont know what to do, i need something to feed me up, so im not hungry until 1ish!!!
what is the weetabix crunchy bran like, filling? do you get much in a bowl?
RUthy xxxx

I had the oat so simple porridge the other morning and added half a pot of lasting satisfaction yogurt, it added a nice fruity sweetness and keep me going until lunch.
xxx Loobylou

i like shredded wheat bitesize or weetabix and i slice a banana on top. Or i buy the frozen fruits from tesco only £2ish and last for ages. I like their raspberries and summer fruits yummy!

dONT LAUGH BUT IM ALLERGIC TO BANANAS, OTHER WISE I WOULD TRY IT.
SOUNDS FILLING.
rUTHY XXX

I have kellogs special k sustain with milk and have it a my HE A and HE B xxx

I have Oat so Simple sachet every single morning (except today when I had Weetabix!) Except with Weetabix I get really moreish and always want another bowl! With ice cold milk, yum!
Do you like crisps breads any of you, I absolutely love them but not sure how many I'm meant to have as a B, with Laughing Cow light they are just gorgeous! I usual have 5 :p probably too many hey!

I don' eat brekkie any more but when I did I had 28g porridge oats and skimmed milk, it dowsn't look much at all dry in the bowl but if you leave it to soak the milk up it doubles in size and easily keeps you full until lunchtime :)

Back