• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Which Chemist are u using

lillie

weighs a lot less
im using abram pharmacy,oh jackie i was born in stretford i spent my first3 years on raleigh street xx

hahah i use to live on Cyprus STreet!!! how small a world it is lol

lillie

weighs a lot less
looking a bit bigger will all the fat people slowly getting on the LT train though xx

am i the only one or does everyone on LT now look at really fat people and want to rush over and tell them to get on LT, in i good way i mean, ive seriously thought of getting some cards done and thrusting one at them! how very weird, this diet does strange things lol

lillie

weighs a lot less
i know how you feel when you see them stuffing their faces and you feel like shouting STOP LIPOTRIM xx

I go to the Medicine Centre in Neath - I think it's the only one for South Wales - so anyone living this way on is probably going there too. The Lipotrim Lady does 3 days a week - but is thinking of extending to 4 days as she's so busy......

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
I go to a Day Lewis pharmacy about 1/2 mile away.

Jackie, I'm sooooooo like you, I look at other fat people and want to tell them but I fear a punch in the face in return!!!!!

x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
Pearl pharmacy in rochdale ...its fab opened from 7am - 10:30 pm every day and even bank holidays!!! and the chemist s doing lipo trim herself so knows how tough it can be xxx fabulos little chemist

Rhian26

S: 12st5lb C: 11st8lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st11lb(6.36%)
I used Peel Green Pharmacy in Eccles (same as Fifi) but have now moved to Lymm cause the chemist is next door to where i work! They are both good....none of them do maintanence tho xx

S: 18st9lb G: 9st0lb
Nic, you are soooooo lucky, my chemist is only open 9 till 5 Monday to Friday - no weekends no bank holidays!!!! A right pain if you are working!

x