Which company delivers your Exante?

XKX Babey

Hi all!

I am STILL waiting for my Exante order and it is coming via Interlink (a company I have never heard of before!) who have had it sat 'in transit' for over 48 hours.

I have tried contacting them to no avail. Do Interlink bring yours or does somebody else? Exante website didnt give me any choice!

Also if you do use interlink, how do you find them?

They brought my first delivery within 24 hours and gave me an hours time slot when they would deliver... Brill service:)
Hope you get yours sorted quickly x

They brought my first delivery within 24 hours and gave me an hours time slot when they would deliver... Brill service:)
Hope you get yours sorted quickly x

Same! They have always been good when they have delivered to me, the tracking is good and they usually text or call with a time slot on the day. Perhaps the Christmas rush affected their service?

Mine was listed as on the truck at 8.09am and due to be delivered at 4.15-5.15pm on Dec 21st. I was still waiting at 7pm and emailed the company who did not respond. The following day my pack had been signed back into the depot at 5.22am, and then put back on the truck at 7.02am and expected delivery was then 1.15-2.15pm on 21st Dec. It arrived sometime between 10.30 and 11am while I was out and left on my doorstep.

Not impressed at all, and emailed them to say so :( never got a response though....

Last edited:
Mine turned up yesterday and I had it redelivered today.

The company never emailed me back either.

Eugh.

Back