Anyone having trouble getting their Exante order???

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
I am furious!!! I placed my order on Tuesday morning, using a fab ******* offer. (Sounded too good to be true!) Got my order acknowledgement from Exante straight away, but my food pack didn't arrive next-day as they state on their website. I contacted them and they rang and promised my order would be despatched Wednesday. But since then, nothing, no order, no call back, no email, nothing. I have phoned (you can only leave a message) and emailed at least a dozen times in the past 48 hours but they seem to be ignoring me :mad: and I still haven't even had a desptach confirmation. I've now left messages & emailed asking for a refund so I can go elsewhere, but funnily enough they are not replying to those either!

I didn't use the offer but I ordered mine on Sunday and it said it would be delivered yesterday but it came today! Have you had a dispatch confirmation?

I got an email from exante today about this. They have been so busy because of said offer, and they gave me a code for £5 off my next order.
THe best of it was my order arrived today! I am sure yours will be here soon.

Got the apology/offer email but still no despatch email. Even allowing an extra day or two I should have had it today but nope. Really peed off.

Literally just had an email saying my delivery will be here Monday. A whole 8 days after I ordered it. Now I've got to try and get through another weekend on strawberry slim fast and in a very bad mood!

(8 days after I ordered it on a special offer website, 6 days since the Exante order confirmation. Either way, not good enough!)

Yeah I'd be ragin!!! Make sure you have a no carb meal though cus the slim fast doesn't have all the nutrients!!!

They really have no right doing these offers if they can't fulfil them :( Or they should put a limit on how many are available that they can actually manage because it's clear they can't at the moment. There was a previous offer with a different site which I did and got my packs the next day, but maybe that one wasn't as popular.

I, too, placed an order through ******** on Tuesday. I have sent NUMEROUS emails asking where my order is, I've even tried to phone. I've received the silly £5 voucher off future orders (as if!!!!!!.) but nothing else. No dispatch confirmation, nothing!!!!! This is so poor from a company that claims to sell the number 1 VLCD. I really think it's a case of customer service not mattering once they have the money. If the emails were about future or possible orders they'd be replied to in minutes.

They've always been really great at replying to emails and enquiries quickly, it makes me sad that they've slipped up so badly on this :( just FYI, the dispatch emails dont come from them, they come from Interlink, and one of my orders I never got one at all so had no idea what time my order was coming. Sadly Interlink are notorious :(

On the plus side, it does make me feel a little better that I'm not the only one experiencing this poor service. I was getting a bit paranoid, thinking perhaps they were deliberately ignoring just me cos I've sent so many emails asking where my order is.
Hopefully it will arrive on Monday. I'll definitely be using this forum to keep me motivated, I need to lose the stone I've gained in the last 15 months.

I complained to the 'special offer website' (think if I write the name it gets blocked out!) they were very helpful and said they would investigate, unfortunately that can take ten days. But the lovely chap did say that they'd had 1,600 vouchers for Exante and they sold every last one over the bank holiday weekend! So I reckon Exante just couldn't cope with the demand. But they should have sent out a bulk email much sooner than today, telling us there would be a delay. (My despatch email has come from interlink.)

Surely, if ******* had 1600 vouchers they should have guessed that they would have an influx of orders. It's just poor planning or not wanting to pay for the extra labour. I'm guessing its a bit of both. I wonder if they would do the same sloppy service around new year, probably.
As you can tell I'm very peed off!!!!!!!
Think I'll go with one of the competitors next time, it can only be better.

Please dont let the sloppy service getting you the packs put you off, the diet itself is awesome and I love it, I dont think I'd be as happy on any of the other plans.

wow I am really surprised, exante usually have fantastic customer service! I emailed them a month ago and said I had forgotten to apply my code they had emailed me and they refunded it off the order for me. Never known them to have problems before... strange!

I ordered mine on Tuesday too and it's arriving today (Monday). I was a little disappointed until I read the main order note you go to when you place your order, it states on there to allow 7 days for delivery, I'd imagine its because it is a special deal on Gr0up0n that they knew there would be a delay. I'd also imagine that if everyone had read that then exante wouldn't have been so tied up answering the same "where is my order" emails and would have been able to get back to people in better time. I can't wait to get started.

I ordered direct from exante the bank holiday weekend. After chasing I got an apologetic email Wednesday. saying I'd have it within 24 hours. Still no sign and I'm waiting for a reply to Fridays email.

Exactly same thing happened to me, I ordered mine bank hol Monday through gr0up0n And have sent emails, rang Exante left messages but thankfully my daughter is already on it so I've just borrowed so e products frm her and mine is due to be delivered today at lunchtime, can't wait. Daughter has only been on it a few days and lost o few inches from everywhere!! Good luck everyone and here goes!!! X

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I just had a (long awaited) phone call back from Exante, full of apologies for the delay, apologising profusely and explaining that they were completely unprepared for the huge response to the *****on offer. Obviously, I was still a bit narked with them, but the young lady was so polite and sincere, and after her apologies she moved on to offer help and advice once I start the diet, so I couldn't be cross with her as an individual. She also assured me that they have learnt from the experience, and will be opening up the phone lines so they can actually take calls rather than you having to leave a message. Someone has mentioned on here they saw a note saying delivery could take up to 7 days, I'm afraid I saw no such note when I placed my order, even on the G*****on offer it stated 2 days delivery and everywhere on their website it says 24-48 hour delivery (depending what time of day you place your order.) Either way, I have had a tracking email that says my order will be here in about an hour... but it is Interlink, so I won't be holding my breath for too long!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had a (long awaited) phone call back from Exante, full of apologies for the delay, apologising profusely and explaining that they were completely unprepared for the huge response to the *****on offer. Obviously, I was still a bit narked with them, but the young lady was so polite and sincere, and after her apologies she moved on to offer help and advice once I start the diet, so I couldn't be cross with her as an individual. She also assured me that they have learnt from the experience, and will be opening up the phone lines so they can actually take calls rather than you having to leave a message. Someone has mentioned on here they saw a note saying delivery could take up to 7 days, I'm afraid I saw no such note when I placed my order, even on the G*****on offer it stated 2 days delivery and everywhere on their website it says 24-48 hour delivery (depending what time of day you place your order.) Either way, I have had a tracking email that says my order will be here in about an hour... but it is Interlink, so I won't be holding my breath for too long!

Oh interlink are pretty good with exante orders according to the ladies on here. I just got mine and it was in that hour window.

That's the page I went to after I ordered to place my order, says it on the last line x

Last edited by a moderator:
Back