Anyone having trouble getting their Exante order???

I had an interlink email saying it would be here on the 9th of may and it didnt turn up and got anther email saying it would be here on the 10th and that did turn up!

When I click on the link it goes to a 'whoops, our bad, page not found notice'! Oh I do hope they turn up today, I go back to work on Wednesday (full time) and I really, really don't want to have to arrange delivery to go there!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I had an interlink email saying it would be here on the 9th of may and it didnt turn up and got anther email saying it would be here on the 10th and that did turn up!

Have you contacted Interlink to find out what on earth they are doing with it?!?!

the link wont work because this forum has been formatted to remove the word and leave asterisks instead :( but it does say this:

Once you have placed your order, you will land on a Thank You page that contains your order number. You’ll also receive a confirmation of your order by email. Please allow at least 7 days for your order to be delivered.

When I click on the link it goes to a 'whoops, our bad, page not found notice'! Oh I do hope they turn up today, I go back to work on Wednesday (full time) and I really, really don't want to have to arrange delivery to go there!!

It'll arrive! Think positive haha! It's on the van, that's what I kept telling myself, I hate delivery vans my orders never usually arrive so I know how you feel. I think the links not working because the forum has starred out ******x

Last edited by a moderator:
It came on the 10th and I got an email from them saying oh we see you have received it so we assume you are now happy basically lol

GOT MY ORDER! whoop whoop! just in time for lunch. whoop whoop! kettle's on, let's try the Carbonara for starter (god I hope it's not awful... I will update!)

GOT MY ORDER! whoop whoop! just in time for lunch. whoop whoop! kettle's on, let's try the Carbonara for starter (god I hope it's not awful... I will update!)

Yes yes update! I tried the vanilla shake first and am dying to try the carbonara. X

ok, so it's a little less in the mug than the shakes I'm used to (130ml as opposed to 250ml) seems a little thin, but it's standing so hopefully it'll thicken up, added a pinch of season-all to give it a little umph.... anyone have any advice as to how they serve themselves this gourmet meal?!

OMG that is goooooooood! :love047: (and I don't even like cheese sauces!) being a bit thin isn't a problem at all, more like a noodle soup. I've read others complain the pasta is too chewy, personally I like my pasta al dente. It does have a smokey flavour but it is not at all overpowering as I've heard others say. Love it love it love it!

feel like I'm cheating and eating real food!

Last edited:
i love it too!! i always serve mine in a bowl and have it for dinner so that it feels like im having an actual dinner! i love it with chilli in too =)

I enjoyed every drop of that but my brain is confused! food this tasty is normal too fattening! (I don't want to know how they make it, just as long as they keep on making it!)

it does thicken up if you leave it to stand, but I try to eat it before it gets to that point as I dont like it too thick. I eat it with a teaspoon from a cereal bowl. To start with it seems like a tiny amount but these days I struggle to even finish it, I get full so easily.

Mine arrived today after placing order last Wednesday

Back