Step 1 Sole Source Which day did you find the worst in your first week?

I found day 1 the hardest I started on a Sunday the night before I'd been on a night out with friends and had drunk a lot! The next day I had those munchies you get when your hungover. I thought I was dying but I got over it!

I am in day 5 and this has been my hardest day, despite being really busy at work. I feel starving all day..and my head is pounding. I have drunk loads today too..and peppermint tea is great for the foul tasting mouth/breath during ketosis. In bed now waiting for day 5 to be over!!

Ohhh bless you guys D: How are you doing Nic? Is it any easier? :D And Kaff - bless your heart, I'm on day 8 now and I have the bad taste in mouth too, its yuuuuucky D: I'll deffo try peppermint tea! :D Keep going - it will get easier, promise! :D

Now that i've finished a week! :D I can answer the thread, yay! :D I would say my hardest day was day 3 :D I was fine day 1, struggled a bit day 2, and completely lost my shiz on day 3 :D I had reaaally bad cravings D: So I did cheat that evening. And I thought I was going to give up D: But next morning I was back on it and since then i've had no problems apart from being unwell with a cold and throat infection D: But I stuck to it even through that, and I'm so much more full of energy, happy, positive, really feeling it :D

I'm learning to distract any cravings with nice things that aren't food, like a nice shower, or a funny film, or paint my nails, or go outside somewhere xD And am training myself to think that bingefood =/= happy. :D It's so hard but I can see results without the scales - the ring I wear on my right ring finger is looser than it was and if I shake my hand, i can turn it right round! xD

My first weigh in is today at 3pm. So, we'll see what the verdict is then :D Hugs you guys, keep it up :D

Thanks :) my first weigh in is tomorrow. I feel lighter strangely, I noticed this morning it was easier getting out of the car!! I did plan last summer from June - sept and lost 2 stone although I didn't stick to just the plan. I ate chicken too at 4pm. Sadly put it all back on and went back for attempt number 2 last Saturday. I have had the odd piece of ham and yesterday day 5, was so hard I had a boiled egg. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Thanks :) my first weigh in is tomorrow. I feel lighter strangely, I noticed this morning it was easier getting out of the car!! I did plan last summer from June - sept and lost 2 stone although I didn't stick to just the plan. I ate chicken too at 4pm. Sadly put it all back on and went back for attempt number 2 last Saturday. I have had the odd piece of ham and yesterday day 5, was so hard I had a boiled egg. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!!

Its my 1st weigh in tomoz as well and i too feel lighter and my belly smaller im praying for a good lose as this is my 3rd attempt and i have stayed on plan all week (thats good for me ) might ask if i can move to ssplus as i miss not eating a meal with the family good luck with weigh in xx

Day 4 was hardest so glad i got threw it im on day 5 not as bad but still hunger and no energy is back think an early night as i dont want to give up i got my first weigh in tomoz x

Its my 1st weigh in tomoz as well and i too feel lighter and my belly smaller im praying for a good lose as this is my 3rd attempt and i have stayed on plan all week (thats good for me ) might ask if i can move to ssplus as i miss not eating a meal with the family good luck with weigh in xx

Good luck to you too...this is my second time and today I am starving hungry!! Don't know why...I feel a bit more flexible...haha I sound like a weirdo, but tomorrow will tell. I only lost 5lb on my 1st week last time am hoping for at least 6 this time :)

Good luck to you too...this is my second time and today I am starving hungry!! Don't know why...I feel a bit more flexible...haha I sound like a weirdo, but tomorrow will tell. I only lost 5lb on my 1st week last time am hoping for at least 6 this time :)

Got weighed 8.4 off. X

WELL DONE !! 7lbs for me :) happy with that coz I ate a few eggs and some ham over the first few days. No inches lost so I must be retaining water.. I need to drink more but honestly cannot fit any more into my day!! Not got enough time to go the toilet!!

Back