Which day to weigh in

hilbil21

I'm starting weight watchers again tomorrow after being off it for a few months. I can't decide if a Monday morning is a good time to weigh in or a bad one (as previously I've tended to use all my weeklies at the weekend!). What do you guys think?? Xxx

I'm starting weight watchers again tomorrow after being off it for a few months. I can't decide if a Monday morning is a good time to weigh in or a bad one (as previously I've tended to use all my weeklies at the weekend!). What do you guys think?? Xxx

I wi on a Monday but its proved disastrous for me.

If you tend to use your weeklies on the weekend then you may be better off having a mid week or Friday morning weigh in. That way it's gives you chance to get rid of any bloating or anything you get from using your weeklies over one or two days.

Good luck
Dan x

If you tend to use your weeklies on the weekend then you may be better off having a mid week or Friday morning weigh in. That way it's gives you chance to get rid of any bloating or anything you get from using your weeklies over one or two days.

Good luck
Dan x

Thanks! I'm thinking of having a Friday weigh in ... So even though I only started on Monday weigh myself on Friday then each Friday after. Hopefully that works best cos I always always use my 49 at the weekend whether its food or drink!! X

I've chose a Friday weigh in so I can use my points on a fri and sat night in treats. In the past I've had Monday weigh ins which were a killer!

I too am in the Friday 'Crew' as I still have a few days of Damage Limitation if necessary! X

Back