WHich Diet??

clairy

Hi all I am new here.
I weigh 11 stone and would like to be 9 half stone.
Im so confussed which diet to do there are so many out there.
I am a fulltime working mum so I like the ideas of the quick easy shake type meal replacements the only thing is I really hate drinking water! I emailed a local Cambridge diet consultant but they havent got back to me yet :( I have heard good things about the CD diet, want to loose the weight fairly fast.
I want to start a diet on monday but not sure what one to do. help!!!!!!:eek:

What's the cambridge diet?
I like slimming world because a huge amount of food is 'free'... for example all your dried pastas, rice, potatoes, most meats if the fat is removed (and not cooked in fat), all fruit and veg etc etc. So you can make really helathy, easy, fast family dinners that are free on the plan. I think if you look at the website there's a sample of a weekly plan.

There are also negative things about VLCD (very low calorie diets) I'm about to start a Low GL (glycemic load) 'diet' on Monday. It seems more sustainable and easy to follow. Less expensive then all the shakes too.

I have the same amount of weight to lose as you, so we can do it together :)

There are also a huge amount of positives about VLCDs too

The shakes arent actually overly expensive. I do Exante which works out at £25 a week, much less than Id have spent on food etc

If its a VLCD you want then there are a lot to chose from now, if you dont need the discipline of a councellor Exante & Slim and Save are available to buy online, they work out cheapest of the VLCDs Exante is the cheapest if you buy a Monthly Bumper pack

The best diet for you depends very much on what you want most from it :)

cambridge is a bit like slimfast i think where you have shakes soups and bars and you have a consultant who provides you with the products and does weekly weigh in. I know someone that has just lost a stone in 2 weeks on it. but its 42pound a week!

thanks starlight
is that right what it says you lost 18lb week 1!!!!!
oMg! I will def have a look at exante

thats amazing well done
i struggle with the water consumption, does it have to be plain water, or can it be squash, tea etc?

You could choose Lipotrim (if you have a chemist local to you), Exante, or Slim and Save as well as Cambridge or LighterLife.

Have a look at all of their websites.

Irene xx

Back