Which do you do....

spooks

Hello ppl, I was wondering. How do you choose which day to follow? Do you stick to the name one? Ie extra easy all the time or do you swap and change? Which do you get the best results from? Sticking to the one? Or swapping them about? Thanks for reading xxxx

Hi
First couple of weeks i did EE but now am trying mix up. Prob mostly green and EE though - mainly cos its too expensive to eat lots of meat/fish! Let me know which you find the best weight loss on, although I know we are all v different.
Sam
x

I'm currently doing EE with reasonable results & I find it easier to stick too with a meat obsessed hubby (I'd go without, I'm a pasta girl!).

I previously did almost all green & had great results but I know some people find being carb heavy they get slower losses, equally I know people that get better results on red!

I try & stick to EE but if I need to I'll have a red or green day now & then.

But I find Extra Easy is just that :)

Charli XxX

This isn't first week so I'm trying to alternate, I agree the red days are highly expensive :( I'll post back with my first weeks weigh in when I go xx

I've been doing red mainly with good results, but mixed a few green days in and felt a real difference (positive one!)

It's all dependant really. I haven't properly tried EE as I struggle having only two HEB, let alone only one!

Green is a lot cheaper than red though

sorry to be nosy how do you mean positive..i just mean do you mean on the scales or how you feel etc

i like green, followed by extra easy but to be fair i've only used red once so i need to give it another go!
this is the end of week one and i've lost 2.6lbs already!! whoohoo!:D
i've been having an EE day then a green day and yesterday was red so i think i will have a green day today, i love having the extra healthy extras too on green and red!:D

spooks said:
Hello ppl, I was wondering. How do you choose which day to follow? Do you stick to the name one? Ie extra easy all the time or do you swap and change? Which do you get the best results from? Sticking to the one? Or swapping them about? Thanks for reading xxxx

I only do extra easy as i find it does just what it says on the tin it really is extra easy I've managed to lose 1 st 3 in 12 weeks without feeling hungry and I've had a few drink and food blips along the way resulting in the odd gain this is the first diet where I can say that. years ago I did red and green but they just weren't for me I could try them I suppose but I've got my head round the ee plan and whilst it keeps working I'm gonna stick with it if my losses slow then I may try green and red

wow cat that is great weight loss, well done!:D
i think green will end up being my main choice but time will tell, i like the way you can swap them around!:D
i eat a lot more veggie food than i do meat and poultry, although we are having chicken today so i will have to watch my portion size!

kazz43 said:
wow cat that is great weight loss, well done!:D
i think green will end up being my main choice but time will tell, i like the way you can swap them around!:D
i eat a lot more veggie food than i do meat and poultry, although we are having chicken today so i will have to watch my portion size!

Half my days are prob green if i look at it but I get confused swapping and changing LOL plus we have a butcher that does sw approved syn free sausages and burgers near me :) so I do have some meat but when I'm rushing (most of time ) cheesy Veg pasta is my emergency meal of choice which is green

I stick to red and green.Have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks :) when doing ee the losses where about 1/2 lb to 1 lb per week with a lot of sts. I think its about trial and error to find the right plan for you.

acc said:
I stick to red and green.Have lost 9lbs in 3 weeks :) when doing ee the losses where about 1/2 lb to 1 lb per week with a lot of sts. I think its about trial and error to find the right plan for you.

Definately ... Were all different wouldn't be any fun if we were all the same

I did SW years ago, before EE was introduced so I find it easier to do green and red atm (1st week back) but I have tried a day or two of EE... I will do more once I get my head round it and will probably just mix my days up each week tbh.

In the past I found I lost more when I did majority red days but found it quite expensive so I tended to do more green!

I'm going to try a week on the same plan then a week mixing and see the difference in results xx

Hi I have been doing extra easy for most of the time since joining with the very odd green day. this week however I have tried doing all red and green to see if it makes any difference. I weigh in on Tuesday so we shall see if it has an affect I really do think its different for everyone but I thin the key to staying on plan long term is variety so that you and your body don't become bored and complacent.

Hi there, I did SW about 4 years ago and would say that I followed RED about 90% of the time - I'm defo a carnivore! But I agree, find a plan that suits you, we're all different!

i do find extra easy really ''easy'' to follow.. but it makes me wonder.. is it too good to be true lol i am eating so much more now then pre diet.. lol im under on my syns every day which shows how full i actually am LOL

This is my first week and I have followed EE, I weigh in on Tuesday so will see then how it's worked. Week 2 I intend to do all green days and week 3 All red. That way I'll be able to compare all 3 and probably mix it up. However I think red will be very expensive so probably stick to EE and green x

I've managed to lose 7.5 Stone since starting Slimming World, I try to do a mixture of all three plans but I tend to find I stick to Green and Original days as I struggle without the second healthy extra x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back