Which food item could you not do without?

Am I only allowed one? :eatdrink051:

Depends you see - I couldn't do without my daily cups of tea, so that would be pretty essential, but for my slimming world cooking it would be between chicken bovril stock ... soy sauce ... or frylight ...

Just one item?!

Grapes
Carrot battons
Apples
Porriage
Baked pots with beans

They are probably the most frequent items passing my lips!

Living on a small island in the middle of the south atlantic, there's lots of things we don't get here but what I miss most of all is fresh mushrooms. Only ever get tinned ones and they're just not the same - drool.....

Eggs. You can do so much with them and they're syn free!

Daniel Craig! (well, he's a "feast" for the eyes!)

Hellmans extra light mayo!

mmmm..... i couldn't live without frylite (for chips) and eggs, you can do loads with eggs.

chicken i practically live off the stuff , seabreeze cant you grow your own mushrooms i don't think it's hard to do XXX

Government regulations don't permit the import of live mushrooms or starter kits in case they bring in pests with them - islands are understandably wary of getting new bugs or invasive species. So nope, no mushrooms for me! In the UK, I use them in almost everything so I really miss them.

Wow...some cheating going on with choosing more than one item *lol*

I must admit that I might have to change my thing from grapes to eggs...I just love an omelette!!

chips!!

Back