Which gigs are you going to..?

Princess_Stevie

Gold Member
I love music (especially live), and have such a varied taste. A few weeks ago I saw Coldplay at the SoL and they were absolutely mindblowing!

Anyway, Nicki Minaj tickets go on sale tomorrow morning, and I am dying to get my hands on a pair! I LOVE her. I am going to be giving Ticketmaster some hammer tomorrow until I get my tickets!

So, just wondering, who else is booked up for any gigs? Who are you going to see, and where at? :)

My last gig was Madness at newmarket races last week, next one is Cambridge Folk Festival so lots all in one weekend :D

My last gig was Madness at newmarket races last week, next one is Cambridge Folk Festival so lots all in one weekend :D

I'd love to see Madness! My brother saw them in Edinburgh on NYE a couple of years ago and said they were excellent!

My OH went to Coldplay at the Stadium of Light too and said they were amazing. I was meant to go too but couldn't get the time off work so I'm gutted! I'm going to Bestival in September, Stevie Wonder, New Order & Florence are headlining. The whole lineup is ace I can't wait!

rootsfran said:

My last gig was probably Madness as well in 1985!!! Were you born then? :) eek

My last gig was probably Madness as well in 1985!!! Were you born then? :) eek

I saw madness last year at Leeds fest, and I wasn't born in 1985..... Loved madness though they were great!

No gigs planned for this year though, saving pennies hoping to go on a couple of holidays next year

Sounds like you've all got some fab gigs lined up!

I so hope I get tickets for Nicki Minaj, I've wanted to see her for ages! Tickets go on sale in 30 minutes, but I imagine they're going to fly out. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed. Wish me luck!

Yayy!!!!!!! I got tickets, I'm going to see Nicki Minaj!!!!!! :D :D

I have an unhealthy addiction to gigs.

Next week I have Roxette with mother....then 24th September Halestorm, 13th October Young Guns, 16th VIP tickets for Bowling For Soup, 20th Standard tickets for Bowling For Soup, 6th November Motorhead.

So far this year I have already seen....Shinedown, Kill Hannah, Bowling For Soup (VIP), McFly, Simple Plan, Westlife

Jealous of Felix seeing New Order, i wanted to get tickets to see them in Manchester but was going to be on holiday in Europe when they played so didnt bother. Then cancelled the holiday anyway, so was doubly gutted that day!

I have tickets to Bingley Music Live, a great little festival not too expensive and some decent bands (I don't know most of them this year tho... I'm not even 30 yet and I feel fogey-ish. Can't wait to see Space tho!) hopefully get a few decent gigs in before the year is out, dunno who tho

ThatBubbs said:
Jealous of Felix seeing New Order, i wanted to get tickets to see them in Manchester but was going to be on holiday in Europe when they played so didnt bother. Then cancelled the holiday anyway, so was doubly gutted that day!

I have tickets to Bingley Music Live, a great little festival not too expensive and some decent bands (I don't know most of them this year tho... I'm not even 30 yet and I feel fogey-ish. Can't wait to see Space tho!) hopefully get a few decent gigs in before the year is out, dunno who tho

I'm so excited! Im only 21 but I love old music, anything 60s/70s/80s is right up my street. My friends went to New Order in Manchester and said it was amazing, although some spoil sports kept telling them to shush and stop singing along. What's all that about?!!

A few people at work went to Bingley last year and said it was good. I'm in Leeds to might look it up :)

I'm going to see Muse in Manchester on Nov 1st. Can't wait! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am taking my daughter to see Jessie J in march, (its a secret she doesn't know yet) it's her first gig (shes only 6) so should be a good un :)

I'm off to see Paul Simon in Hyde Park next Sunday. He's performing the whole Gracelands album. How's that for old school lol !

And after mentioning the other 5 before...we booked to go see Status Quo in December too over the weekend

Bought presale tickets yesterday to see Pulp at their homecoming gig in Sheffield... only been wanting to see them for about 18 years! I'm a happy monkey :)

Back