Which meeting do you go to?

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
I thought it would be nice to share which group we go to - esp if people go to the same group and didn't know!! I don't know anyone at my group - wish it was full of all of you lovely ladies from here!!

I go to the Monday 5.15 weigh in, in Skelmersdale, Lancashire :)

I attend Chingford, London on a tuesday morning.

...and now people know when you're not at home and where you are if they want to beat you up and mug you for your scan bran.

indeed. I am a very lucky girly.. We usually have our valentines meal at Harveys warf, and our 'sunday lunch' at the three mackrel if you know it, both beautiful resteraunts. We'v never had better food anywhere else.

.. and yes.. don't worry, i was fully prepared before posting. My scan bran is safley packed away and the doors are locked! LOL

indeed. I am a very lucky girly.. We usually have our valentines meal at Harveys warf, and our 'sunday lunch' at the three mackrel if you know it, both beautiful resteraunts. We'v never had better food anywhere else.

Must say I have not been to them, I usually either go to Redruth or Truro if I am eating out. Xen noodle bar is quite good though (at least the Truro one is) not sure of the syn values though.

...and now people know when you're not at home and where you are if they want to beat you up and mug you for your scan bran.

Haha - I don't have scan bran but they would have to locate my house and then get through my Father to get my weight watchers bread!! He actually likes it, god knows why!

re low carbing and slimming world

Hi
I am a failed cambridge dieter lost 3 stone but up as high as ever again. iv been diagnoses diabetic and was trying low carbing which brings the blood suger level down. I thought i could low carb easily on slimming owld but my daughter want s to go to rosemary conely caus you get the exercise class. Whats your thoughts

Andrene:confused:

i go to verity's sheerness thursday morning group 10am :)

not too worry no scan bran on me - and they would have to get through my dog to get to my Ryvita (she has dibs on any that falls to the floor)! That and my house is never empty

6.30pm tues (tonight yikes!) the school rooms, east leake loughborough (i dont live alone so no chance of being robbed lol!)

Back