Which plan do you find best?

emmab21

After discovering I have put far more weight on lately than I thought I am getting back to my slimming worlds ways. I like how easy the Extra Easy plan is to follow but does anyone else find following green or original plans gives then better results?

This question has been asked a lot over the last couple of days and I think the conclusion is always the same - It's different for everyone.

Personally I have better losses on Red, but a friend of mine loses weight really easily on Green. You just have to find what works best for yourself (and have fun trying!).

Hiya

Personally i'm a red and green day fan!
I cant cope with having just one HEXB as i absolutely hate salads and fruit lol so if i do EE i really struggle at lunch time as i use a HEXB for breakfast and its near impossible to do 1/3 superfree with every meal!!

Kate

I find ee doesn't work so well with me and always have better losses with more red and green days, though I tend to have a mix of all 3 in a week but only 1 or 2 ee days so can have meat and rice or potatoes.

I have lost brill on EE and have found that changing the plan makes little to no difference for me. I did a week of green and lost 1.5lbs, then a week of red and lost 2lbs, and on EE which I have done almost exclusively I average about 1.5 -2 lbs. :) I think all tyhe plans work as long as you follow them. It's just down to personal preference and your body. :)

I did mainly green days for about a year and had good losses and then changed to extra easy and lose on that too but find now if I try and do a green day or 2 I don't seem to lose so I stick to extra easy by only having the 2 h-exs even if I eat green type meals if that makes sense. As a lot of people will say its what suits us individually and it may take a bit of playing around to decide which is best for you but I'm sure it will be worth it and you will find the way forward :)

Back