Which plan do you find best?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emmab21, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. emmab21

emmab21 Member

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    After discovering I have put far more weight on lately than I thought I am getting back to my slimming worlds ways. I like how easy the Extra Easy plan is to follow but does anyone else find following green or original plans gives then better results?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jennyonaplate

Jennyonaplate Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    This question has been asked a lot over the last couple of days and I think the conclusion is always the same - It's different for everyone.

Personally I have better losses on Red, but a friend of mine loses weight really easily on Green. You just have to find what works best for yourself (and have fun trying!).

4. kt_baybeh

kt_baybeh Gym Addict!!!

Start Weight:
    11st9lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(21.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hiya

Personally i'm a red and green day fan!
    I cant cope with having just one HEXB as i absolutely hate salads and fruit lol so if i do EE i really struggle at lunch time as i use a HEXB for breakfast and its near impossible to do 1/3 superfree with every meal!!

Kate

5. diane1982

diane1982 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6.5lb(7.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find ee doesn't work so well with me and always have better losses with more red and green days, though I tend to have a mix of all 3 in a week but only 1 or 2 ee days so can have meat and rice or potatoes.

6. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have lost brill on EE and have found that changing the plan makes little to no difference for me. I did a week of green and lost 1.5lbs, then a week of red and lost 2lbs, and on EE which I have done almost exclusively I average about 1.5 -2 lbs. :) I think all tyhe plans work as long as you follow them. It's just down to personal preference and your body. :)

7. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    I did mainly green days for about a year and had good losses and then changed to extra easy and lose on that too but find now if I try and do a green day or 2 I don't seem to lose so I stick to extra easy by only having the 2 h-exs even if I eat green type meals if that makes sense. As a lot of people will say its what suits us individually and it may take a bit of playing around to decide which is best for you but I'm sure it will be worth it and you will find the way forward :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.