Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Which plan to follow ?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by ChunkeeMonkiee, 15 July 2010 Social URL.

1. ChunkeeMonkiee

ChunkeeMonkiee Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Started With LighterLife For 4Months, Fell Off The Wagon At Xmas 2009. Maintained. Now Back On VLCD
    Hey everyone :)

I'm JUST getting back on the wagon after Xmas:break_diet:and have decided to sign up to Slimming World online. I'm on Day 2 but not sure of which plan is the most effective Red, Green or Extra Easy?

I'm a nurse and work 12.5hr shifts with little breaks so need something thats going to allow quickness and flexibility. Instead of me just popping off to the vending machines :cry:

What are everyones views? and which plan do people find they loose the most weight on??

Thankyou, heard MiniMins is great for support so giving it a go ;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. avisk

avisk xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    You have put this question in the Eating Out section. Quite a few people won't see it here, which is probably why you haven't had any replies, so try posting again in the main section.

4. ChunkeeMonkiee

ChunkeeMonkiee Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(9.09%)
    Diet:
    Started With LighterLife For 4Months, Fell Off The Wagon At Xmas 2009. Maintained. Now Back On VLCD
    Thanku :) I've re-posted in correct place now

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.