Which plan?

TrueBlueAngel

I WILL be thin!!
I said I would get Easter out of the way so it's back to CD tomorrow. I also return back to work tomorrow after a week off so it should be easier for me to get back to it.
A couple of my last posts told of my struggle and need for food, coupled with yet another rubbish CDC. So I'm looking here for advice on the right plan as I can no longer do SS. Besides I think my bmi is too low for that. I have to learn not to be in a rush to lose the final stone (by august would be great!). I'm seeing my CDC this evening so need some ideas. I can't afford to keep getting this wrong. So bring on the advice!
Thanks.

Hi looking statistics maybe going up to the 810 plan maybe?

Maybe look out for KD who will help you im sure.x

You have done fantastic well done you.x

I'm hoping KD pops up, she's well aware of the difficulties of my CDCs and I really need help.

I'm on my 3rd CDC. It's such a personal thing and therefore hard to find someone that you click with - be nice if you could interview them all beforehand or even if some of the ones on here were close by!

Personally I'd probably go with 1000 if I only had a stone left. You're at a really nice weight and if I was there I'd be happy to take it leisurely and focus on a more 'normal' diet. Depends how quickly you want to lose that last stone I guess.

I'm on my 3rd CDC. It's such a personal thing and therefore hard to find someone that you click with - be nice if you could interview them all beforehand or even if some of the ones on here were close by!

Personally I'd probably go with 1000 if I only had a stone left. You're at a really nice weight and if I was there I'd be happy to take it leisurely and focus on a more 'normal' diet. Depends how quickly you want to lose that last stone I guess.

The problem I have is that there are very few CDCs in my area. My first one, I believe, has since been stripped of her CDC title and the CDC I have now is the only other in my area.

I saw her this afternoon and have agreed to try 810 and see how I go. She had to consult her book and get her head around it, so what hope do I have? I'd love a CDC who has been and has continued to be successful on CD and actually know what they are talking about. Once I get to my target, I doubt she can support me to maintain as shes not managed that herself!

Perhaps you could consider training to be a CDC if there are so few in the area? My first one was lovely, but also didn't maintain and our sessions were usually about her leaning on me lol.

My second one was a little too strict and also very tactless. She had me in hysterical tears once and I'm not a hysterical tears type (at least in public!)

On the plus side, there is this forum. I've found it more helpful and supportive than any CDC so far. Next best thing to people like KD in person is on here. Porgeous (Georgie) is another good one and Icemoose. I think they're far more inspiring, as well as all the people doing it day in day out, struggles and all :)

I'd be hopelessly lost without this forum.

I've had a look at the CD website and it says to become a CDC (I'd be interested), you need to get an application form from your CDC. Erm....no. so bang goes that idea!

Hi there

Just sticking my two pennies worth in. You only have a little more that you want to lose and as speed isn't off the essence to you either have you considered doing the 1500 plan or maybe calorie counting at a slightly lower level 1300/1400. That way you would save yourself some money and also not have to bother with visiting a CDC.

xx

Ack. Not having much luck are you. Wish you were a bit closer to me. Hey...wish I could do this for you :D Give me your body and I'll return it when it's at goal :D

It's hard to say what plan is right for you at the mo. It really is.

You're allowed to do 810, and if you are happier away from too many carbs at the mo, that might be the easiest choice, but if that feels too hard, a higher plan could be better. People often really enjoy 1,000 or 1200, but if you feel ready to make your own choices with less structure, then counting calories would be best.

If your consultant continues to frustrate you, and you feel you get more from this forum, then it could be worth you asking for a months worth of packs for whatever plan you are on, so at least you can just use here.

Not ideal I know, but it might just get that problem out of your hair for a while.

KD, could I get a CDC application from from you?? ;)

Back