Extra Easy Which Plan

mick360

I have been going to SW classes for 3 weeks now enjoy the group advice etc, I am doing the EE plan so far lost 5lb, 2lb. 1.5lb which i must say I'm happy with. Question is would one of the other plans be better? more weight loss?
Think I have the main meal parts sorted breakfast, lunch, tea also the HEX a/b As for syns don't think I'm having any or at least many because I am still learning still any advice much appreciated
Thank you

Sorry to say but if you don't know how many syns you are having you are not following any of the plans correctly. Syns MUST be added up. It would be so easy to go over without realising.If you eat anything that isn't a free food. superfree or one of your two healthy extras it will have Syns.As for your losses . . . 8.5lbs in 3 weeks is huge. The aim is to lose 1-2 lbs per week in order to keep it off. Keep going keep recording your intake and continue watching the lbs melt away x

Have you tried keeping a food diary? I've been doing the plan for a month now, and find the easiest way to do it is to write down what I eat every day and tot the syns up as I go along, so I know exactly what I am eating.

Back