which recipe book?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by fingersx, 26 July 2011 Social URL.

1. fingersx

fingersx Full Member

Hi, I started WW last week and would like to buy a book when I go to class this week. Any recommendations which one is best for everyday menus (esp main meals)

thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I would say buy the Seriously Satisfying cook book & if you like indian, chinese etc buy the Oriental cook book.
    I do have these 2 & the cooking for 2 but I use the seriously satisfying cook book the most. :)
    And I think my meeting leader last week informed us that its now on limited supply. x

4. Thetrigos

Thetrigos Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(21.82%)
    Diet:
    WW 09/10 - 09/11 now Exante from 10/11
    I've also got the seriously satisfying cookbook and it has got some really nice recipes in it. One thing i will say about the cookbooks is there are few recipes in them that are quick and simple, they all require quite a lot of ingredients and prep in the most part. The weekly booklet you get and e-source (which you'll have if you've got a monthly pass) are much more friendly if you're short on time, money or cooking skills! x

5. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    Definitely agree with Steph on the ingredients front.
    Over the last few weeks I've rebuilt my spices & herbs stock & my 'store cupboard' staples so now all I have to buy is the fresh ingredients.
    If you're a monthly pass member there are some great recipes online too. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.