Which shakes does everyone prefer?

I did the Nutella shake thing last night - OMG it was gorgeous!!!!! :) I thought I was out of hazelnut but apparently not :) happy days!

Enjoy your choc mint when it arrives! I think I've had all the ones I bought for this month :( I know you can add peppermint tea to choc shakes and it tastes almost the same :)

It's gorgeous isn't it!!! Glad you like it! :)

Did u half ur packs to make Nutella one? If so did u guess or weigh?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I did it when I had 2 packs left to have in the evening. You could probably guess, I guess if you go a little over its not going to hurt.

I guessed :) probably better to try to do it exact but it tasted good so I can't have done it too badly!!! :)

Can't see why not, although they already have milk powder in so I don't suppose it will change the taste much.

I had the 'nutella' shake this morning & lunch time. OMG it was amazing def having that agin thanks for the tip joyous_one :D

You're welcome hunca! So glad you liked it!! I got it from someone else on here and it was gorgeous!!! I found another hazelnut shake mix today but I'm out of plain choc :( otherwise that's what would be on tomorrow's menu... I wonder how it'll taste with the crispy choc one.... Has anyone tried that yet?

They aren't as small as they seem. They absorb a lot of water. I like the curry, chilli, spag bol and mushroom pasta. Not so keen on the cottage pie though.

Back