Extra Easy which to buy favour Essence or extract SYN FREE?

nk2015

hi

i already use vanilla Extract from tesco: Dr.Oetker Madagascan Vanilla 35Ml > > - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

but i am so worry cos it have syrup which is SYN! i was consume it 1 tsp daily in breakfast expect it is FREE syn, then today i m shock it is not free cos of syrup!

which one i should buy and recommend please!? almond? vanilla? essence or extract? whichever are FREE, i dont mind which flavour as long as it is vegetarian friendly and FREE syn to allow me use 2 tsps.

thanks!

I'm pretty sure the one shown in your link is syn free. The amount of sugar you get per serving would be negligible. Extracts are syn free.

Essences are counted as store cupboard staples and as patchwork said, they are considered to be Syn free as you use very little.

If you want something more exotic than the almond, lemon, orange, peppermint or rum flavour, have you considered going to Lakeland online?

They have other essences, including Bubblegum, I may be getting some of this to make my SP muffins more interesting than vanilla :)

Back