which was the worst day for you?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by tickle, 22 January 2007 Social URL.

1. tickle

tickle Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I am heading towards the end of day 3 on cambridge and i don't feel too bad.
    I am expecting it to get worse,i have had headaches but nothing too bad.

So come on humour me and tell me your worst day of cd ss.

thanks sam :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lancslass

lancslass Full Member

I am only a day ahead of you but saturday evening I felt a bit naff ,headachy and tierd so went to bed early,however I was working till the early hours of Saturday morning so could have just bene that :)

Goo Luck

sonya

4. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    Hi...

I am on LL abstinence..and I'd say what your experiencing was the worst i suffered it just got better from there!

Good Luck

5. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    You could be over the worst, some people dont get too bad, especially if you cut out the carbs before hand, chug the water down and keep going x

6. tickle

tickle Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    wow i really hope i am over the worst.

thanks for all your replies.

7. SteveM

SteveM Silver Member

First few days are the worst - definitely. The worst for me were probably days 4 and 5 after the novelty had worn off and the reality of what I was doing hit me ..... but once I had the first weigh in, all was well with the world and I have never looked back and never regretted a thing!

Steve

8. archantgirl

archantgirl Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I am on day 9, only effect on me was when The o/h bought home an indian on Friday night and the smell.........yum! I wanted to eat it, but I went and ran a bath with a kush bathbomb, shut the door and soaked for an hour. That killed that. When I came out and the smells mixed.... ugh! Turned my stomach. So, stopped me from wanting it. My problem is I am now ill and feel like rubbish. Came on here for advice on what to take but going to bed. x

9. cah-ching

cah-ching Gold Member

Psychologically, the 1st day is the worst for me.

Which day did you say "this is getting easier"?

10. tootsie

tootsie Silver Member

Diet:
    LL
    I'm on LL and day 5 and 6 were horendous for me but I did have many last suppers!!!! from day 7 I have felt fantastic, now on day 20!!

11. Happe

Happe escaping the fat

Start Weight:
    23st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10.5lb(16.06%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    For me it wasnt the first few days, yeah i felt headachy and hungry but expected that. Its now, a couple of weeks in and really wanting real food thats the worse.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.