Which weight do I go by please!?

sam7t6

First off let me just say hello and introduce myself. ;)

My name is Sam I started slimming world with my sister-in-law last week, and am loving it :). It's not like WW where you have to count every thing. I did WW about a year or so ago and lost near on 3 stone and felt great, but then myself and husband stopped smoking and I have put on about 11 lb or so :(. My 2 kids are now 9 (going on 19)lol, and son 6, my aim is to be bikini fit for August 2010 when hopefully we are going on hoilday.
My question is I weighed myself first thing this morning on my scales ( I have a digital and analogue scales ) they both told me I weigh 10 stone 13 pounds and my sister-in-laws scales said 11 stones 2 pounds. My start weight was 11 stones 3 pounds which do I go by I want to go by mine but would this be cheating ( I stood on them all many times on and off as you you do. My sister-in-laws told me different 4 times before 3 times the same and mine said the same all the time.)

What would you do ?:help2: *

if you weighed ureself by digital and analog and they say the same use yours ... all scales vary , depends if floors level too.. you can never tell...

it doesnt matter what scales you go by as long as they show a loss.. you could also try a scales at a gym or something see what that says BUT i think you should use yours!.

As long as you always use the same scales and they are working it shouldn't matter. You will see the scales go down and be able to record how many pounds off each week.

Good luck

Irene xx

your welcome and its true what irene says long as the number goes down...its good. but stick to yours :).

Stick to the scales you will use most often and stick to the same ones.

Good luck!

Thanks all this is great and means I have lost a fair bit for first week!;)yay. This way it is a motivation 4 my next 2 stone lol!!!!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome, as many said above, I'd stick to one set of scales.

Back