White wine! HELP!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by c-ro89, 25 June 2014.

1. c-ro89

c-ro89 New Member

Hello all, I'm hoping somebody can help me.

White wine is my weakness and it is sabotagingly synful!! Any suggestions of low syn alternatives?
  2. Jeanne Von Buttonpopper

Jeanne Von Buttonpopper Reformed biscuit dunker

Personally, I've tried a lot of the non-alcoholic wines and haven't found them to be particularly palatable. There are lots of lower alcohol versions on the market now which have lower syn values, or you could make a spritzer, half wine, half diet lemonade?

You might find switching to a spirit with a mixer better value in terms of syns, but it is down to personal preference. Some people also save syns for a drink at the weekend but SW don't recommend this 'banking' of syns and suggest you flexi syn.

I'm in your camp, I don't think you can beat a glass of the old vino, but to be honest it gives me the munchies so I try to avoid it nowadays :D
  3. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

Some of the lower alcohol wines are ok - the alcohol free ones are bloody awful!!

And if the option was to mix into a spritzer I'd rather do without

I just have to accept the fact that drinking wine means my weight loss is slower!
  4. celtic-chick

celtic-chick Well-Known Member

Black Tower B wine is only 55 calories per 125ml (small) glass. It comes in white,red & rose. I havent tried it yet,though alot of the girl's say it's ok.

Verification | Black Tower