Whitechapel

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
Anyone watch it? It's like a crap ITV version of Sherlock. I think they are pushing this copycat killing theme a step too far now but I still watched it!

I would not kick Rupert Penry-Jones out of bed though :rolleyes:

I thought that, especially when they brought in that new guy, can't remember what role he is supposed to play, apart from look at historical murders. Almost immediately he found a similar killing:cool:.................. I did enjoy it though & will watch it next week:D

I didn't watch last night's starter for the 3rd season but do have seasons 1 and 2 on dvd. Season 1 was good, but haven't gotten around to watching season 2 yet. Might set that as my task for the weekend, watch all of season 2 and the catch up of last night's new series online!

If I can drag myself away from Sons of Anarchy that is! I'm sooo loving that show - part way through season 2 on dvd at the moment and season 3 should be arriving later this week. Shame I then have to wait until October for season 4 to be released, don't want to watch it on tv until I've worked my way through seasons 2 and 3!

Kitten Kat- I though season 2 was a bit far fetched but I still enjoyed it.

I think it's going to have something to do with the girl who found the bodies, as implied by historical murder bloke. It really freaked me out last night, I kept waking up thinking OH would be dead in bed next to me :eek:

Don't watch it in the dark Pepsi, I'm still a bit freaked out :eek:

Yep, I agree - I said to my OH last night that the 'copy-cat' idea worked well for the first series, with the Jack the Ripper copy-cat, and OK in the second, with the 'Krays' copy-cat, but I think it's wearing a bit thin now. Will still watch it though, because I love all the detective kind of programmes.

I'm just re-watching the first out of boredom and realised that the shop girl got sent out for food because food that she had already supposedly prepared/bought had vanished....

.....so did she do that deliberately to give herself a reasson to go out??

Any other guesses?

I thought that! Hmm I watch it but let's face it, he's hardly Luther on looks is he? Lol. Omg I'm so in love with Luther ;)

Well..... I knew it was going to be him, thought it was far too obvious though! Quite freaky all that mirror stuff :eek:

I've still not seen any of series 3 but did watch series 2 over the weekend. Series 2 was ok but a bit weak comapred to the first series in my opinion.

Finished watching Sons of Anarchy last night (grrr, to season 4 episodes 1 and 2 no longer being available on Channel 5 OD!), so might hit series 3 of Whitechapel on ITV Player this evening :)

I enjoyed the first series, not so much the second, and this is somewhere in the middle. They're definitely stretching the copycat murders theme, but they're entertaining

I was amazed how different Lizzie looked out of her work gear . . . but even I would have found her flat a bit skanky :D

She looked about 8- Surely a bit young for him.
Who doesn't clean their flat for a date? Where are you supposed to have sex if there's dishes all over the place?? (JOKE)

Ready for tonight ladies??

Any guesses on who is copying what tonight??

Oh yeah....Hopefully it will keep me entertained for a bit anyway :D

Grrrrr! DH has just asked if I can record it as he's in the middle of something, so I'll have to watch it another night with him

Back