Who all goes to sw classes

Ah ok in my group you pay for the bars when you pay for class so I just presumed you needed your card :)

Thanks everyone - I think I will just rock up one night at my local SW meeting and see what they say. I can't see why they would have a problem with me just being there to buy some of the stuff - well I hope not anyway. Cheers. :)

I tried the diet before and lost about a stone just getting weighed and not staying. A few social events came up and I didn't maintain the motivation and stopped, putting all the weight back on. This time I've stayed to class each week and lost 17lb so far. I feel embarrassed if I don't try hard during the week as I don't want the embarrassment of putting on weight when chatting in the class. It's keeping me focused and I'm getting lots of help and encouragement. I'm the only bloke usually in a class of about 20...
I'm exactly same :) I also feel like I've let group down if I don't stay lol

No one asks for card details when I purchase anything, all our products are on separate table with a club helper taking money for purchases
I'm shopkeeper at ours and we take xash but if members want to pay on card they go to check in lady lol xx

I go to group and stay, the consultant at ours is lovely :)

Back