Who ate all the (Cherry) Pies???

Hi Boo, sounds like a nice birthday, sometimes its good just to spend some time together. Mr Pie is home more than he'd like at the mo - his trade is construction related and although he's picking up some days here and there its far from full time. He is keeping busy though bless him, we are getting to the end of the list of 'jobs we've been putting off around the house for years' and has added some more as he goes! I hope Mr Boo is making a good recovery xxx

Very little planned for today. I need to pop to asda for the essentials and really must do an hour's work ready for the week but otherwise I am a lady of leisure today!

Foodwise, I'm doing roast pork for lunch and might recreate last weeks scotch eggs for tea as they were so yummy and that would sort out tomorrows lunch then too! I like meals that can be made portable and therefore double up for another day!

EE

B - just a cuppa so far...
10.00 - strawberries and ff nat yogurt

L - pork, dry roast pots and parsnips, 1/2 a plate of cabbage!, gravy (5 syns)

D - SW scotch egg (HEB in breadcrumbs) with rocket salad

12.5g rice cakes (2.5), mini choc digestives (6)

Daily syns: 13.5

Weekly syns: 67.5 (day 5)

I'm pleased that this has been a good weekend foodwise. I'm generally ok through the week but weekends can be harder. I think that planning tasty food is the key rather than playing wait and see and falling into the trap of temptation or boredom!

Last edited:
Hiya Cherry

Hope your day is going well and your relaxing. Mr Boo is in the construction trade himself so I know what you mean.

I still haven't made those scotch eggs yet but definately will give it a try. Tomorrow is our 2nd weigh-in, I'm not expecting much after last weeks loss but hoping Mr Boo does so it can give him a boost.

Anyhoo Cherry, have a really nice day and catch up with you soon. Boo xx

Hiya Cherry

Planning is half the battle. I know what it's like. I work shifts. If you got nought prepared it's so easy to slip.
Hope you have a lovely evening

Hugs

XxJulesxX

Hiya Cherry

Hope your having a good day and not too stressful, catch up with you later Boo xx

Phew, it was busy busy busy in work today! Ah well, lots of body magic (sore feet today from going between buildings all day!) and no time for thinking about food!!
I can't believe its the last day of May - where has it gone?! Although I haven't lost loads of weight I definately feel better than I did when I started in January. Mr Pie is still doing well too, we are still losing at a pretty equal rate and still spurring each other on - just gotta keep going! I really want my 2.5 stones this week - keep everything crossed for me!

Food plan: Red

B - apple, alpen light bar (1/2 HEB)

L - scotch egg (1/2 HEB), ww yogurt, strawberries, apple

S - apple (thats alot of apples in one day!!!)

D - chicken breast wrapped in bacon with 28g cheddar (HEA), SW BBQ sauce, 200g jacket pot (HEB), roasted BNS, onion, pepper and onion
cornetto (7 syns)

HEA2 - milk in tea

Daily syns: 7
Weekly syns: 74.5 (day 6)

I hope everyone else has had a good day? Jules you are so right, I can do this when I'm organised (or when Mr Pie organises me which he is currently very good at! Shock horror, I have to cook my own dinners this week as he is working late and gets food at work!! It was nice to potter about the kitchen tonight though, and he hates the roasted veg so I had loads tonight to make up for it!! Plus I can watch all the rubbish on TV tonight without anyone moaning at me!!!)

Hiya Cherry

How's your day going girlie? Not too busy I hope - Just to let you know me and Mr Boo lost 2 1/2 lb each so we're really happy!

Catch up with you later Boo xx

Phew, what a crazy few days! I went to work on Wednesday only to be asked to go to an emergency client visit in Liverpool. I didn't get back until midday today, so a few days of relying on hotel and work food. I think I did OK though, I took loads of fruit with me and generally stuck to meat and salad. I did have some profriteroles and a few glasses of wine but generally in control I think! I missed my regular Thursday WI so will face the scales in the morning and see where I am!

Well done on the fab loss Boo - that first stone will soon be yours!!!

Hiya Cherry

Thank you, really good to see you back! Hope you have a really nice and relaxing weekend, catch up soon. Boo xx

Sun, where have you gone?! I was enjoying a little snooze in the garden when it started to rain! Need it to dry up again for a bbq!
Very lazy day today, looked in the fridge and decided that the big asda shop could wait this week, so a quick kitchen and living room clean and that was me done!

Food plan: red

Brunch - bacon, eggs, mushroom, wm roll (B)

S - punnet of raspberries, nat yogurt

D - BBQ'd lamb & veg kebabs, pork chop, salad, boiled new pots (B)

syns - none so far, but I'm sure I can change that!!!

I weighed this morning and have STS - a little disappointing but not so bad considering I didn't prepare my own food for a few days! That makes my May overall loss 4lbs (gained 4 at the beginning and lost 8 at the end!) - come on June, I need to make another dent in this!!!

Hiya Cherry

Hope you got the bbq going, down here its nice and sunny :D ooops sorry lol :eek:

Hey girlie, staying the same is fine seeing you've been away for a few days, it could have been worse so well done you!

My kitchen and living room needs cleaning too, if you've got a spare moment lol :p

Have a good night Cherry, catch up with you soon. Boo xx

Lovely day today, catching up with both our sets of parents with a few brothers, SILs, partners and nieces thrown in too! And I've been organised this evening having done tomorrow's lunch and made a start on some training material that I need to deliver this week - all in an attempt to make Monday less stressful than usual!!

Food plan: EE

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (B), milk (from A, rest in teas), raspberries

s - 2 thorntons (thanks dad, they were yum!!) (6)

Lunch - ham, new pots, green beans, meringue nest (2.5), strawberries, squirty cream (2)

D- pork chop (left over from last night!), salad, slice wm bread (4)

Syns: 14.5

Early night for me so catch up soon xxxx

Oh my goodness, where are the days going, they fly by so fast! Usual stuff here today, a full day in the office trying to juggle a million things while trying to be everything to everyone - it keeps me out of trouble though!!

Quiet evening, Mr Pie is working late so I've had a quick dinner, a lovely shower and now I've settled down with a huge cuppa, the laptop and the tv remote (true multi-tasking!!)

B - apple

L - quiche made from 2 eggs, 1/2 tub cottage cheese & bacon; 2 apples (I need to go shopping, all we have left is apples!!!)

S - 25g rice crackers (5)

D - pork, jacket pot, cabbage, gravy (5)

10 syns

Thats it for now!

Hello ma darling, how are u? Busy at work as usual.. I had a piddly loss this week but I'm really hoping for a bigger loss next. Week! X

Hiya Cherry

I was thinking the same thing about how the time is flying past, maybe it is because we are so busy at work, I don't know.

Glad your putting your feet up, thats what I'm doing with a nice cup of tea, pure bliss lol. Catch up with you later, Boo xx

Hiya Cherry

Just popping by, hope everything is ok Boo xx

I'm late this evening, I've been trying to assemble a fancy dress costume for the weekend after next! I'm cheating though and recycling one I've done before - the fabulous cruella deville, complete with puppy handbag! I tried to persude Mr Pie to wear some puppy ears and a tail but he ain't having none of it!! I've just ordered a wig on ebay - last time I backcombed my own hair and talcum powdered a big white streak but it took me hours to wash and tame it again the next day so not repeating that! I need to stay on track for the next 10 days as I plan to flexisyn several vodkas that evening, and perhaps a slice of birthday cake too!!

No vodka or cake today though!

Food plan: Green

B - apple, pear

L - pot noodle in a mug, ww yogurt, 2 apples

D - spag bol made with 2xHEB of el mince beef, mush, carrot, peppers, onions, tinned toms and seasoning.

S - despite all that food I wanted more! Had a tiny jacket pot with a dollop of quark - really hit the spot! Packet of mini party rings (6)

HEA - milk in tea

Syns total: 6

Mr Pie called into asda on the way home so we have some fresh veg and fruit at last!! I love apples but 3 in one day is a little excessive for anyone!!

Just work work work today, 12 hours of it in fact! It was a good one though, so not grumbling too much!

B - 2 boiled eggs

L - 2 roast chicken thighs (skinless), 1/2 punnet each strawberries and raspberries, ww yogurt, pear, cookie (5)

S - 2 ryvita (B), quark, jam (3)

D - chicken, 225g skin on boiled pots, cabbage, gravy (5)

syns: 13

Back