Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Who ate all the pies?! Apparently, I did :((

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by SacredSilence, 5 January 2011 Social URL.

1. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    I`ve just got back from my first meeting with my lovely CDC and I`m absolutely gutted :cry:

Despite my joy at the Wii Fit telling me I had lost 3lbs and that I was 11st 10lbs, My CDC weighed me in at 12st!! :eek: :cry:
    I was 11st 5.5lbs when I last saw her which was 24th August (I thought it was July :rolleyes: lol) which means I have gained loads :cry:

I WILL lose this weight if it kills me!! I need to get to 10st 10lbs to be a healthy weight/ BMI of 25 but I am aiming to get to 10st if possible.

I have my shakes all ready to start tomorrow morning - I WILL do this!!

Good luck everyone else starting Xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

really hun , 8.5 lb gain since July is not bad at all , and it will all be gone in your first week :)

4. great things

great things Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.27%)
    Diet:
    CD 810
    you did well not gaining a much a i did. i gained 18lb in about 3 months. off diet in august and back on it in november with an 18lb gain. trouble was it was all after september that i gained as i carried on eating as if i was still running 25-30 miles a week. :eek:

5. rumbly-tums

rumbly-tums Slowly but surely x

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.06%)
    thats not loads of weight - you could lose 8lbs in a week hun.
    My god.....thats nowt compared to what I have to lose

6. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    thats a tiny gain i agree with the above! dont forget up to 5lbs of that can just be the build up of glycogen stores again, that will drop straight off! good luck this week! X

7. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Thankyou everyone Xx

I`m just shocked and annoyed and upset at myself for not keeping myself in check more :( I am determined not to put all my weight back on :(

I`m not a big loser due to Underactive Thyroid & PCOS so it could take me a couple of weeks or so to lose the gain, Let alone the rest of it :(

Heres to all of us, We might take the scenic route, But we`ll get there eventually ;)

Xxxxxxx

8. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I gained 7lb in 2 weeks so I reckon you did great! That weight will be off in no time and then you'll be motoring.

Good Luck and have agood first day tomorrow x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.