Who ate all the pies?! Apparently, I did :((

I`ve just got back from my first meeting with my lovely CDC and I`m absolutely gutted :cry:

Despite my joy at the Wii Fit telling me I had lost 3lbs and that I was 11st 10lbs, My CDC weighed me in at 12st!! :eek: :cry:
I was 11st 5.5lbs when I last saw her which was 24th August (I thought it was July :rolleyes: lol) which means I have gained loads :cry:

I WILL lose this weight if it kills me!! I need to get to 10st 10lbs to be a healthy weight/ BMI of 25 but I am aiming to get to 10st if possible.

I have my shakes all ready to start tomorrow morning - I WILL do this!!

Good luck everyone else starting Xxx

you did well not gaining a much a i did. i gained 18lb in about 3 months. off diet in august and back on it in november with an 18lb gain. trouble was it was all after september that i gained as i carried on eating as if i was still running 25-30 miles a week. :eek:

thats not loads of weight - you could lose 8lbs in a week hun.
My god.....thats nowt compared to what I have to lose

thats a tiny gain i agree with the above! dont forget up to 5lbs of that can just be the build up of glycogen stores again, that will drop straight off! good luck this week! X

Thankyou everyone Xx

I`m just shocked and annoyed and upset at myself for not keeping myself in check more :( I am determined not to put all my weight back on :(

I`m not a big loser due to Underactive Thyroid & PCOS so it could take me a couple of weeks or so to lose the gain, Let alone the rest of it :(

Heres to all of us, We might take the scenic route, But we`ll get there eventually ;)

Xxxxxxx

I gained 7lb in 2 weeks so I reckon you did great! That weight will be off in no time and then you'll be motoring.

Good Luck and have agood first day tomorrow x

Back