WHO CAN HELP ME? BELLA XX

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by bellaboo20, 21 June 2010 Social URL.

1. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

I have started slim fast today i am doing the shakes that you mix yourself, i am having one for breakfast and one for lunch and this week for dinner i am having just pasta, tonight for dinner i am having tuna pasta with onions peppers and salad.

What can i have for snacks and when through out the day should i have these snacks?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hungary97

hungary97 Full Member

you can have anything that is 100 cals or less for your snack and at any time that suits you.

One word of warning with your pasta check your portion sizes as you can easily go over your calories.

4. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    your 100 cal snacks should really be healthy snacks like fruit but yes you can have anything you like up to 100 cals

5. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

thank you hungary i have a problem with my portion sizes and because i am only having the shakes for me breakfast and lunch by the time dinner is coming i am feeling really hungry i have drank more water than usual though hoping that will fill me up a little bit as well.

if i stop myself from having my size portions for dinner will it take long for my stomach to shrink?

6. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

thanks hun and can you eat as much fruit as you like? can you eat grapes and melon and are they free?

7. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    no, it must still be up to 100 cals. this is a great website Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com you can type in all the food you have had for the day and it will tell you how many calories you have had.
    you should start to feel less hungry in a few days. it does get easier.
    also go to the diary thread and start your own weight loss diary. read through the others to get hints and tips. good luck

8. alphashallows

alphashallows Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You can have 3 snacks a day and anything for them as long as they're under 100 cals each - there's a great thread here with a massive list of 100 cal snacks. I tend to have Quavers (87 cals), Weight Watchers cookies (around 100 cals for 2) or, because i've been craving it recently, porridge - though the porridge I have (M&S' Kids strawberry porridge - its deliciouuuus) is 170 cals, so I have that and one other 100 calorie snack so that I dont go over the amount of cals for the day.

As for when you have them...it's up to you, most people I think do shake, snack, shake, snack, dinner, snack because that's nicely spread out, but I do shake, shake, snack, dinner, snack, snack because I always find I get the munchies after I've had dinner!

9. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

thats great thank you hun i have had 2 chocolate digestive
    biscuit what will that be about?

10. alphashallows

alphashallows Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(25.69%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  11. Flowerfairy

Flowerfairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Choc digestives are 86 calories each x

12. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

thank you hun xx

13. bellaboo20

bellaboo20 Member

it says i will still have 422 cals left today if i dont have anything after my dinner tonight and it says if i carry on like this my body will go into Starvation mode ??? what should i do now x

14. Flowerfairy

Flowerfairy Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    If you have 2 slimfasts (shake or bar) and 3 snacks and a 600 cal meal, then you are having 1300 cals a day which is what slimfast is - a reduced calorie diet x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.