WHO CAN HELP ME? BELLA XX

I have started slim fast today i am doing the shakes that you mix yourself, i am having one for breakfast and one for lunch and this week for dinner i am having just pasta, tonight for dinner i am having tuna pasta with onions peppers and salad.

What can i have for snacks and when through out the day should i have these snacks?

you can have anything that is 100 cals or less for your snack and at any time that suits you.

One word of warning with your pasta check your portion sizes as you can easily go over your calories.

thank you hungary i have a problem with my portion sizes and because i am only having the shakes for me breakfast and lunch by the time dinner is coming i am feeling really hungry i have drank more water than usual though hoping that will fill me up a little bit as well.

if i stop myself from having my size portions for dinner will it take long for my stomach to shrink?

You can have 3 snacks a day and anything for them as long as they're under 100 cals each - there's a great thread here with a massive list of 100 cal snacks. I tend to have Quavers (87 cals), Weight Watchers cookies (around 100 cals for 2) or, because i've been craving it recently, porridge - though the porridge I have (M&S' Kids strawberry porridge - its deliciouuuus) is 170 cals, so I have that and one other 100 calorie snack so that I dont go over the amount of cals for the day.

As for when you have them...it's up to you, most people I think do shake, snack, shake, snack, dinner, snack because that's nicely spread out, but I do shake, shake, snack, dinner, snack, snack because I always find I get the munchies after I've had dinner!

You can have 3 snacks a day and anything for them as long as they're under 100 cals each - there's a great thread here with a massive list of 100 cal snacks. I tend to have Quavers (87 cals), Weight Watchers cookies (around 100 cals for 2) or, because i've been craving it recently, porridge - though the porridge I have (M&S' Kids strawberry porridge - its deliciouuuus) is 170 cals, so I have that and one other 100 calorie snack so that I dont go over the amount of cals for the day.

As for when you have them...it's up to you, most people I think do shake, snack, shake, snack, dinner, snack because that's nicely spread out, but I do shake, shake, snack, dinner, snack, snack because I always find I get the munchies after I've had dinner!
thats great thank you hun i have had 2 chocolate digestive
biscuit what will that be about?

Back