Who does 20 mins exercise everyday?

and if so- what do you do??

I drive half way to work and walk half way (since Im too tight to pay hospital parking for staff)

and for the last couple of days Ive joined the boys on the trampoline outside BUT i havntdone anything exertive.

I reckon I walk miles everyday at work though.

What do you guys do?

I try to do half an hour a day on the wii fit, but sometimes I don't get chance to do it. Other days I'll go out for a walk with the girls. I don't beat myself up if I go a couple of days without exercising. The past week I've not done anything because I've had chest pains and trouble breathing and I've still managed to lose :)

I go to the gym three times a week, walk the mile or so up hill to town once a week and have just got the wii biggest loser game to do in between. Oh and I've got a 5 month old, a 5 year old and a three story house. Phew xx

I'm gonna be doing a whole lotta walking now me car's gone kapputt :(

I walk my dog for 30 mins every morning & evening. Could really do with maybe putting some extra effort in & make it power walking....I also walk into the town centre on my lunch break - 30min brisk walk.

Walking - my car went kapute to so I walk every day now. Used to find it so hard walking, the more I lose the easier it gets. Once I've lost a further stone or so I'm going to start the 30 day shred.

Used to but not at the mo. Do zumba once a week and restarting 30 day shred next week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I go to curves 4 or 5 times a week.
Sometimes I walk for a while too.
:D

Aye, what is the 30 day shred ? :eek:

I have the 3o day shred DVD it's so hard isn't it but does it really help?? X

I do a yoga class once a week and also do yoga at home. Have a rowing machine but lately its served more as a clothes horse lol. Its hard getting to the gym with a toddler here but he goes to nursery in a couple weeks so plan to go swimming one of the mornings and either zumba or the gym another morning x

30 day shred is 20mins of circuit training (a combination of cardio, weights and abs). It's really tough, and if your not fit then day 1 is hell lol. But if you keep trying every day it gets better and better and it's amazing for losing inches.

It's 10 days of level one, 10 days of level two and 10 days of level three.

I like it as i feel really fit and toned after a few days :D it also ensures i'm doing 20mins of exercise a day no matter what else i do the rest of the day haha

and i LOVE zumba - feels like i'm there for 10mins, but every week leaving drenched in sweat and red faced somehow 50mins have passed. haha

30 day shred is 20mins of circuit training (a combination of cardio, weights and abs). It's really tough, and if your not fit then day 1 is hell lol. But if you keep trying every day it gets better and better and it's amazing for losing inches.

It's 10 days of level one, 10 days of level two and 10 days of level three.

I like it as i feel really fit and toned after a few days :D it also ensures i'm doing 20mins of exercise a day no matter what else i do the rest of the day haha

Hmmmmm that sounds quite good :)
Is it a DVD fitness thingy then :confused:
I might have to have this as a treat to myself when I lose a stone :eek:;)

Walking - my car went kapute to so I walk every day now. Used to find it so hard walking, the more I lose the easier it gets. Once I've lost a further stone or so I'm going to start the 30 day shred.

i did this and no weight loss :( sts 4 2 weeks

Yep the best thing is it's 4.99 with free delivery from either amazon or play.com - if you use the website myfitnesspal.com (the forums are slightly like this website) they have loads of threads about it! It's quite popular xx

Yep the best thing is it's 4.99 with free delivery from either amazon or play.com - if you use the website myfitnesspal.com (the forums are slightly like this website) they have loads of threads about it! It's quite popular xx

Is THIS it ? :)
There is quite a few different ones on Amazon... I wouldn't want to get the wrong one :eek:
Thanks
Marge
:D

Just started on my cross trainer getting ready fir race for life gonna try 10k a day will split it into 5k morning 5k night hopefully build up from there!! Feels great to be moving not munching!!!!! :)

Back