Who does SS+ and who does SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by YumyMumy, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At the moment Im SSing, Im to scared to eat food!! Was just wondering how people coped eating a small meal every night? Do you find it harder than SS at all? thanks :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angela1

Angela1 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.53%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    I've been told I'm not allowed to do SS until my bmi is below 30.

4. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    who told you that? that seems odd...i started on SS 6 weeks ago and i was BMI 48!!! xxx

5. hanloje

hanloje Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Varies!
    I think you can only start on SS if your BMI is below a certain point, if your doc has not signed the forms..

Anyway, I do SS, but if I really struggle on any particular day I'll have an extra pack or a meal from AAM, it's just a coping mechanism and as I get more used to it I'm doing more SS but it's nice to know if you're struggling you can have something rather than blowing it completely..

6. Dogtanion

Dogtanion Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Diet:
    ww
    I do a mixture of ss and ss+ as and when it suits my lifestyle - school days I usually ss+ but weekends ss - but not rigid to the days.
    I find being able to eat a little meal helps socially - for example we go out for lunch every friday - I order a chicken and mango salad - no mango, no crutons with balsamic dressing - and give my friend the tomatoes an peppers - leaving me with a legal meal!!!!
    Also because my job is reasonably active I get exhausted some days and being able to have a tiny amount of chicken and veg makes it easier.
    I have to watch portion sizes though as they can creep up x

7. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    I tend to mix to suit as well so I work 10 hours on Mondays which is hell in itself, i like to get home bath, black coffee, tv and peanut bar chopped up, i feel like im having a treat, so i do tend to be really hungry during the day so i will go to the canteen order a small side salad, bit of chicken lettace and cucumber eat that and feel a lot better usually i try to ss x

8. ZoBo

ZoBo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I didn't think you could SS with a BMI above 40? Or is that you need a GP's sig with a BMI above 40.... All these rules, gets bloody confusing at times. lol

9. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    i had to get doc's signature as i was BMI 48 x i think the rule is signature over 40.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.